This year’s ad:tech in New York is huge on social. Featuring keynotes from the likes of David Fischer, VP of Advertising and Global Operations at Facebook, and Christian Oestlien, Google Head of Social Advertising Products, the event makes no secret of its new social lean.
Because the evolving ad:tech is all about social media, there’s no way Hearsay Social could miss the event! That’s why our very own CEO Clara Shih will also be keynoting the event.
While we expect that David and Christian will focus on how marketers should be employing Facebook and Google+, respectively, Clara has prepared a brilliant presentation highlighting the “7 Habits of Highly Successful CMOs.” From acknowledging that we’ve entered the Facebook era to learning a new class of metrics to integrating social across entire departments, CMOs must be the ones promoting the proliferation of social media interactions, for the good of both individual users as well as businesses.
Besides her keynote, which takes place at 1:00 PM on Thursday, November 10, Clara will also be sitting on a 10:15 AM panel that same day, entitled The Social-Loco Revolution: How Social + Local + Mobile Will Drive the Next 10 Years of Marketing.
Clara, along with Jake Furst (business development at foursquare), Albert Wenger (partner at Union Square Ventures), and James Brown (Retail Marketing Director at Perry Ellis International), will discuss the new wave sweeping through the intersection of social, local, and mobile. Marc Prioleau, Managing Director for Prioleau Advisors, will act as moderator for the panel.
If you’re a marketer laser-focused on social media, here are some other sessions that may interest you:
- Social Media Marketing: Building Brand Equity through Social Channels
- Julie Fleischer, Kraft Foods CRM
- Roger Katz, Friend2Friend
- Lucas Onofre, Desigual
- Peter Storck, House Party
- Social Media Advertising: What Does $3 Billion in Ad Spend Get You? The Dos and Don’ts of Social Media Advertising
- Rustin Banks, BlogFrog
- Dave Linabury, Campbell-Ewald
- Sarah Personette, Facebook
- Sherzad Rahmatian, Intuit
- Marketing on Facebook, Twitter and Google+: Best Practices for Turning “Like” into “Love”
- Michelle Evans, 4 Ingredients
- Kersten Mitton Rivas, Euro RSCG New York
- Michael Pranikoff, PR Newswire
- David Rosenberg, LBi US
- Colin Westcott-Pitt, Heineken USA
- Social and Promotions: How Brands Can Get the Most from Social Channels to Engage Shoppers
- Ashmeed Ali, Yahoo!
- David Heidenreich, Smith Brothers Agency
- Kristin Rasmussen, Nestle Ice Cream Snack
- Neeraj Sharma, ideeli
Social is making its mark on the Web, and that’s why we’re so excited to hear what comes from the conversations at ad:tech next week. We hope to see you there!