For nearly a quarter of a century, Research magazine has annually recognized advisors in the financial services industry who have proven to hold themselves to a benchmark of excellence worthy of remark across the industry.
Those honored have served a minimum of 20 years in the industry, have acquired substantial assets under management, have demonstrated superior client service and have earned recognition from their peers and the broader community for the honor they reflect on their profession.
Today we want to take a moment to thank and congratulate this year’s winners for their achievements:
- Lewis Altfest, CEO and Principal Advisor, Atlfest Personal Wealth Management
- Sally Law, Chairman and CEO, Law & Associates, Raymond James Financial Services
- Eugene Lerner, Managing Director/Partner/Founder, The Lerner Group, HighTower
- Robert Reich, Senior Vice President, Wealth Brokerage Services, Wells Fargo Advisors
- Greg Sarian, Managing Director/Partner/Founder, The Sarian Group, HighTower
Learn more about the winners below and in the full article on ThinkAdvisor.