Property & Casualty
Modernize the agent-client relationship.
Why Property & Casualty Insurance Companies Choose Hearsay
Today’s consumers are more savvy than ever — they research before making purchases and can’t be convinced by a cold call alone. At the same time, competition and the cost of prospecting have increased for agents. The one thing that hasn’t changed? The valuable relationship between an agent and client. Hearsay helps modernize agent-client engagement with Hearsay Client Engagement Platform, the complete client engagement platform. Hearsay Client Engagement Platform enables efficient and compliant engagement for agents across digital channels, including social networks, text messaging, websites and email. Its prescriptive technology processes and prioritizes data across channels and systems so advisors can effectively use digital to build stronger relationships that grow business.
- Build stronger relationships that generate more business
- Seamless agent-client communication across social and mobile channels
- Measure and analyze agent activity across channels
- Accelerate productivity with actionable to-do lists
- Use content library to distribute pre-approved material
- Supervise, capture and retain activity to address FINRA, SEC and other regulatory requirements
- Break down data silos, integrating client data from across the organization
- Recruit and retain talent by providing cross-platform digital tools
2020 Financial Services Social Media Content Study
Discover the learnings from Hearsay’s analysis of anonymized data from 173,000 advisors, and uncover ways to optimize your social content strategy.
Beyond COVID – Transforming Client Engagement and Social Selling
Crises like COVID-19 accelerate the need for human touch at digital scale. While the crisis is temporary, the changes to behaviour and digital acceleration we’re experiencing as a result – more remote work, an expansion of digital communications, upgrades in digital processes and tools – are not.
Hearsay Virtual Event Toolkit
From webinars to live social media sessions, coffee hours to “appy” hours and more, virtual events are a great way for advisors and agents to build their brand and build trust. Here’s a whole list of ideas for you to build out for your field.