Hearsay Social, provider of the Predictive Social Suite for financial advisors and insurance agents, announced the launch of its Social Business Maturity Model to help guide program development and advancement for financial services firms.
The Social Business Maturity Model provides a quantitative metric for companies with large distribution teams to measure how well their enterprise social business programs are doing and how they rank relative to their peers and industry averages. By knowing their Social Business Maturity score, firms gain a comprehensive understanding of where their social business programs currently stand, as well as an actionable roadmap to steer them toward the next level of maturity.
Based on these insights, they can:
- Learn and prioritize what steps they need to take in order to remain competitive and accelerate their programs to the next level;
- Have a benchmark to measure against as they implement these steps and progress along the maturity spectrum; and
- Generate increased return on investment and value across the business.
The Social Business Maturity Model score is a cumulative measurement of how well a firm ranks in seven critical practice areas that Hearsay Social has identified as imperative to social business success. The seven practice areas are
- Project team dedicated to the social business program;
- Active championship and sponsorship at the C-suite level;
- Robust content marketing strategy;
- Adoption and penetration across the entire firm and/or field;
- Continuing engagement and education at the individual user level;
- Integration with other digital initiatives; and
- Measurement of progress to plan and of value against set key performance indicators.