February 25, 2015 — San Francisco, CA — Hearsay Social, the leading technology provider for the financial services industry, today announced that Hearsay Social executives will be presenting at a number of prominent conferences in the coming months. Hearsay Social executives will spearhead conversations on some of the industry’s biggest topics at conferences including the LIMRA 2015 Distribution Conference, the upcoming SIFMA Social Media Seminar, GAMA LAMP, and SXSW Interactive.
“In the rapidly evolving world of today’s social, mobile customer, it’s never been more important for companies to understand, embrace, and stay ahead of disruptive technologies or else risk becoming irrelevant,” said Clara Shih, CEO and founder of Hearsay Social. “The Hearsay Social team is honored to headline these major events and contribute to the industry dialogue with our thought leadership and Predictive Social Suite.”
Hearsay Social executives will be speaking at the following events:
- February 26: At the SIFMA Social Media Seminar in San Francisco, Clara is moderating a fireside chat on “The ROI of Social Media: Perspectives from the Field” with Tom Sagissor, Divisional Director, Private Client Group – North/Central of RBC Wealth Management. In addition, Yasmin Zarabi, Hearsay Social’s Head of Legal and Compliance, will participate on the “Navigating the Web of Social Media” panel with Douglas G. Preston, Senior Vice President and Head of GBAM Regulatory Affairs at Bank of America Merrill Lynch, and Thomas M. Selman, Executive Vice President, Regulatory Policy and Legal Compliance Officer at FINRA.
- February 27: At LIMRA Distribution Conference for Financial Services in Orlando, Michael Lock, COO of Hearsay Social will participate on the panel, “Finding, Keeping and Maintaining Clients: How Technology is Changing the Business of Sales” with Knut Olsen, Senior Vice President at Thrivent Financial for Lutherans, Simon Mulcahy, SVP & GM of Financial Services at Salesforce, and Jaymie Brill, Head of Financial Services – LinkedIn Sales Solutions.
- March 9: At the Mutual Fund Marketing and Sales Summit in Boston, Victor Gaxiola, Customer Advocacy Manager at Hearsay Social, will participate on a panel called “Embracing the Digital Age – Achieving Digital Readiness Across all Media Platforms.”
- March 15: At SXSW Interactive in Austin, Steve Garrity, CTO & founder of Hearsay Social, will host a session called ‘Humans and Robots: Friends or Foes in the New Digital Age?” which will examine whether technology has the capacity to replace humans or supercharge productivity. Steve will share his vision of a working world in which technology actually does both — replaces and enhances human capital.
- March 15 – 18: At GAMA LAMP in Orlando, Hearsay Social will host workshop sessions with clients on how to leverage social media, agent websites, and other digital technologies to engage today’s digitally savvy customer.
Hearsay Social will also be participating and hosting resource centers at these conferences, as well as at the SIFMA Compliance & Legal Society Annual Seminar (Phoenix, March 15 – 18), LIMRA’s Regulatory Compliance Exchange (Arlington, March 18 – 20) and SIFMA Private Client Conference (Chicago, April 7 – 8).
To learn more about where to find Hearsay Social executives, please visit hearsaysocial.com/events. To learn more about how Hearsay Social helps advisors and agents engage today’s social, mobile customer, please see hearsaysocial.com/2015/02/unveiling-predictive-social-suite.
About Hearsay Social
Hearsay Social provides the Predictive Social Suite for financial advisors and insurance agents across the world’s largest financial institutions, including 7 of the top 10 global financial services companies and leading firms such as New York Life, Raymond James, Vanguard and Penn Mutual. Hearsay Social powers over 100,000 financial relationship managers worldwide, allowing them to engage today’s social, mobile customer through Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter, Google+, and mobile-first websites. Advisors receive unique client insights through multi-channel signals, and the predictive Content Library makes it easy to share the right content at the right time. Built-in enterprise integration and governance powers compliance and supervision for global firms, seamlessly addressing industry regulations and enforcing policy.
Hearsay Social, a SIFMA strategic partner, LIMRA Elite Strategic partner, GAMA partner, and Efma Associate Partner, has raised $51M from Sequoia Capital, NEA, and private investors and is headquartered in Silicon Valley with dedicated local presences in New York, Chicago, Atlanta, Austin, Toronto, London, Paris, Munich and Hong Kong.
Hearsay Social Blog: https://hearsaysocial.com/blog