October 11, 2013 — San Francisco, CA — Hearsay Social®, provider of the leading social business platform for the financial services industry, announced today that its CEO Clara Shih and other executives have been invited to speak at leading business and financial services conferences, including Fortune Magazine’s “Most Powerful Women Summit,” from now through the end of 2013. They will be sharing insights, tips, and key learnings based on their work with the company’s clients, which have been pushing the envelope in using social media to drive business.
Clara Shih will be sharing keen insights around social media and leadership at several significant events this fall, including:
- At the National Association of Corporate Directors (NACD) Board Leadership Conference, to be held in National Harbor, MD, Ms. Shih will participate on a panel, “Social Media Strategy: The Board’s Role,” on Monday, October 14th. Ms. Shih, a Starbucks board director, and fellow panelists will have a meaningful discourse on how social media has provided companies with a unique platform to listen and communicate with their clients, employees, fans, and critics.
- At Fortune’s Most Powerful Women Summit in Washington, D.C., Ms. Shih will participate on a panel, “Leadership: Lessons from Under-40 Influentials,” to discuss “power, ambition and the next generation of leadership,” on Wednesday, October 16th.
- On Tuesday, November 19th, Ms. Shih will be leading a presentation at Salesforce.com’s Dreamforce conference on “The Twitter Effect: Using Social Media with PR to Amplify Your Sales & Marketing.” She will discuss how companies can take advantage of social media by empowering their employees to be brand ambassadors and amplify the company message.
- At the American Banker Marketing and Innovation Symposium in New York City, Ms. Shih will lead a panel on December 5th. She will address how organizations can operationalize their social media vision and define ROI.
- On December 17th, Ms. Shih will be speaking at the Annual Insurance Executive Conference in New York City. Ms Shih will address how insurance companies can use social media to listen to and understand their audiences.
Additionally, on October 16th, Kristin Shevis, head of sales, Eastern U.S. for Hearsay Social, will participate on a panel, “A Conversation With Social Media Leaders,” at the Securities Industry and Financial Markets Association (SIFMA) Social Media Seminar in New York. Panelists will explore the role of social media in the financial services industry.
“We’re proud to have been a major part of recent conferences like LIMRA’s Social Media Conference for Financial Services in Boston and last week’s SIFMA Private Client Services event in San Francisco,” said Gary Liu, VP of marketing at Hearsay Social. “In conjunction with our customers and partners, we’re helping lead the conversation on how social media can transform business, deepen customer relationships, and deliver ROI.”
If you are interested in having a Hearsay Social executive speak at your conference, please contact Kim Carroll at email@example.com.
About Hearsay Social
Hearsay Social empowers global sales forces to efficiently and successfully use social media to attract prospects, retain customers, and grow business. The enterprise-ready solution enables sales representatives to quickly and easily move beyond yesterday’s sales tactics and adopt today’s leading social business techniques. The Hearsay Social platform boosts sales productivity and incorporates best practices while ensuring brand integrity and compliance for even the most regulated industries. Tens of thousands of salespeople worldwide use Hearsay Social every day to hear and respond to everything their customers and prospects are saying on top social networks, including Facebook, LinkedIn, and Twitter.
Hearsay Social, a LIMRA Elite Strategic partner and SIFMA strategic partner, has raised $51M from Sequoia Capital, NEA, and top executives from Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn, Google, and YouTube, and is headquartered in Silicon Valley with dedicated local presences in New York, Chicago, Atlanta, Austin, Toronto, and London.
Hearsay Social Blog: https://hearsaysocial.com/blog/