New communications app enables advisors to increase client responses on mobile and accelerate business conversations
SAN FRANCISCO, CA – May 24, 2018 – Hearsay Systems, provider of the Hearsay Advisor Cloud for the financial services industry, today announced Hearsay Relate, a powerful new communications app that allows financial advisors to engage compliantly with clients via text and voice calling from a separate business number on their preferred mobile device.
The announcement was made by Hearsay CEO and founder, Clara Shih, during her keynote address at Hearsay Summit (#HearsaySummit), the company’s annual marquee event that brings together digital innovators in financial services and disruptive Silicon Valley entrepreneurs.
Hearsay Relate combines Hearsay’s compliant text messaging solution with new voice calling functionality. With the app, advisors can quickly and compliantly send texts to clients, as well as make and receive phone calls, all on a separate, dedicated business number on their preferred mobile device.
Purpose-built for the way advisors work day-to-day, Hearsay Relate also includes powerful productivity-boosting features, including:
- The ability to delegate administrative tasks, such as scheduling meetings, to other members on the team (i.e., text-on-behalf)
- Artificial intelligence that simplifies common, industry-specific workflows, such as predictive, one-touch “quick replies” to texts
- Pre-scheduling texts for annual review meeting confirmations, billing reminders, bond maturation and more
For the enterprise, Hearsay Relate allows corporate teams to be more prescriptive about how, when and where their advisors engage with clients, all while staying within compliance. Features include:
- Integration with core systems, such as CRM, that provides corporate teams with valuable data and more accurate visibility into what’s happening in the field
- Intelligent engagement with clients by leveraging corporate data to drive improved advisor workflows
- Built-in compliance for ease of use, including predictive supervision capabilities (such as blocking high-risk texts before they’re sent), archiving of advisor-client texts, and mobile voice call logging
As part of the Hearsay Advisor Cloud, Hearsay Relate helps increase the number of personalized touchpoints across the digital channels that clients prefer – whether text, mobile voice, social media, email or a local advisor website – all managed within a single, integrated platform.
“By having multiple ways to connect with clients, whether in the office or while on the road, advisors are able to increase client touchpoints, provide better service, and ultimately move business forward faster,” said Gaurav Agarwal, Hearsay vice president of product. “Advisors using Hearsay’s Advisor Cloud platform also report that being available and proactive on mobile, including texting and voice calls, saves them up to two hours per week. This is an enormous efficiency gain, driven by our new Hearsay Relate solution, that directly impacts business outcomes.”
Hearsay Relate will be generally available in June 2018. For more information, visit www.hearsaysystems.com.
Hearsay Systems offers the Hearsay Advisor Cloud for financial services, empowering advisors to efficiently and compliantly use social media, websites, text and email to engage with customers, build stronger relationships and grow their business. Its prescriptive technology processes and prioritizes data from across digital channels and data systems, providing actionable suggestions for advisors on how they should engage with clients next. Built for the enterprise, Hearsay connects these advisor-client interactions and data to corporate CRM systems and digital marketing programs, and provides efficient compliance supervision and review workflows – all on a secure, enterprise-ready platform.
Hearsay is used by more than 150,000 advisors and agents at the world’s largest financial services and insurance firms. The company is headquartered in Silicon Valley with offices throughout North America, Europe and Asia. Connect on Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn and the Hearsay blog.