Marketing Operations Manager
What are you looking for in your next company? The opportunity to make a huge impact on the business? An open, friendly, curious culture? Smart application of an excellent tech stack? A firm with big goals and tough challenges to solve? If these matter to you, we have some great things to talk about.
We’re looking for an experienced Marketing Operations Manager with exceptional business, technical, and communication skills. If you love making an impact and want to be part of a growing company and a fun, passionate team, this role is for you.
In this role, you’ll build, optimize, and manage Hearsay’s marketing automation systems and tools, lead routing processes, nurture streams, and measurement and reporting. You’ll own day-to-day campaign management focused on generating demand in existing and new accounts, influencing new pipeline opportunities and encouraging renewals.
In addition to working closely with all members of the Marketing team, you will work in close collaboration with Sales Operations/Sales, Customer Success, and 3rd party vendors.
Hearsay’s mission is to empower a human client experience in financial services. Over 100 of the world’s leading insurance and financial firms, including Allstate, New York Life, Morgan Stanley, and Goldman Sachs rely on Hearsay’s SaaS client engagement platform to allow their advisors to authentically and intelligently grow business relationships. Founded in 2010, Hearsay has over 200 employees globally in San Francisco, Seattle, New York, Toronto, London, Budapest and Manila, and is backed by Sequoia and NEA.
About the role:
- Own, develop and enrich target account database for accuracy and completeness, and ensure new leads are properly captured and routed
- Develop strategy and manage execution for all email nurture sequences, campaigns, and one-off communications via Marketo
- Manage Account-Based-Marketing (ABM) program execution, integrating database lists with advertising execution across channels to engage key target accounts
- Work with product marketing, sales, events, and customer success to deliver integrated marketing programs
- Build reports and dashboards in Salesforce and Marketo to provide visibility into marketing campaign results and make recommendations and adjustments based on those insights
- Keep marketing, sales and customer success teams informed about all digital marketing activities
- BA or BS degree
- 5+ years of progressive career experience and hands-on execution in demand generation or marketing operations
- Power user of Marketo and Salesforce. Experience with Engagio and Google Analytics a plus.
- Experience with enterprise B2B demand generation and Account Based Marketing (ABM)
- Knows what metrics matter in organizing marketing programs
- Needs to be able to multitask and manage competing priorities and requests
- Great at keeping teammates informed, high attention to detail, and a problem solver