Market Development Representative
What are you looking for in your next company? An open, friendly culture? Smart application of an excellent tech stack? Real diversity? Rock-solid products? If these matter to you, we have some great things to talk about.
Hearsay Systems is hiring a Market Development Representative to join our Marketing team in Salt Lake City!
The Market Development Representative (MDR) is a key role at Hearsay Systems. You will be responsible for generating interest in our products and services through targeted outbound activities and following up with inbound requests. Your goal is to engage Hearsay’s market by systematically increasing market penetration. You're able to use a variety of communication channels to reach potential customers and will do research on various key accounts when needed.
Strong business acumen with the ability to quickly assess and understand our products is required for this position. You're someone who has the aptitude to easily engage and establish rapport with coaches and group leaders.
Who is Hearsay?
Hearsay Systems is an enterprise fintech company transforming how bankers, advisors, and insurance agents acquire and service customers in an increasingly digital and regulated environment. Founded in 2009 and helmed by Clara Shih, we are a tightly knit and dedicated group that passionately believes in our products, our people, and our culture. Our products engage customers across Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter, Instagram, email, text, and voice. Every Hearsay product syncs beautifully with Salesforce, Microsoft Dynamics, and other CRM systems.
Hearsay is used by more than 170,000 financial advisors and insurance agents. Our customers include Morgan Stanley, Goldman Sachs, Wells Fargo, JP Morgan Chase, Prudential, and many of the largest financial services and insurance companies in the world. We enable them to get a real-time pulse of field conversations and to trigger more effective targeted advisor-client outreach with AI-optimized calls, text messages, email follow-ups, and social media interactions.
About the role:
- Own account based nurturing for early stage opportunities via personalized email and calls: finding the right power base of contacts, promote basic discovery by sending demo videos and other assets to obtain meeting commitments
- Establish best practices with sales team to leverage efficiencies when trying to engage key accounts
- Assist with data acquisition through tools like LinkedIn Sales Navigator and Discoverorg
- Create personalized emails via Groove to engage key accounts and contacts
- Qualify all in-bound MQLs and MQAs and record status of journey
- Specific out-reach and collaborate follow-up on AE owned leads and contacts
- Outbound engagement ( emails + phone calls) to engage Tiered prospects
- Work with the AEs on repeatable ABX plays making sure that the program moves through the process
- Help create personalized landing pages that will be used in the ABX Play.
- Send gifts via a fulfillment center using Sendoso as a follow-up to meetings and other points of engagement
- You enjoy and are comfortable calling and personally engaging with prospects
- Excellent communication skills and a professional demeanor
- You have some experience in SalesForce and have a quench for learning other technologies like Marketo, Sendoso, and other tools that marketing and sales uses
- You’ve worked in financial services, business intelligence, or related fields
- You enjoy the scrappiness of a startup (with the stability of an established company!)
- You love working with sales and marketing teams
- You are extroverted but love getting into the details
- You are a great researcher spending time to get a lot of information about a topic
- You love working with people who are highly diverse in thinking and approach