Senior Product Manager
We're building a platform that strengthens human relationships. Join us!
What are you looking for in your next company? The opportunity to make a huge impact on the business? An open, friendly, curious culture? Smart application of an excellent tech stack? A firm with big goals and tough challenges to solve? If these matter to you, we have some great things to talk about.
Hearsay’s mission is to empower a human client experience in financial services. Over 100 of the world’s leading insurance and financial firms, including Allstate, New York Life, Morgan Stanley, and Goldman Sachs rely on Hearsay’s SaaS client engagement platform to allow their advisors to authentically and intelligently grow business relationships. Founded in 2010, Hearsay has over 200 employees globally in San Francisco, Seattle, New York, Toronto, London, Budapest and Manila, and is backed by Sequoia and NEA.
We're currently looking for a Senior Product Manager to join our Platform team in Seattle!
What is the Hearsay Business Platform?
The Hearsay Platform is the pre-eminent omni-channel digital engagement center for the financial services advisor. It tethers the most effective marketing, acquisition and servicing channels in one ecosystem. Enabling the advisor to focus on the most important part of their job - building and servicing relationships - without the friction of switching between systems or the fear of compliance backlash.
About the role:
- Manage the public interface and in app experience portion of the Hearsay Platform by working with senior management to help create product strategies and roadmaps
- Create product requirements and manage these requirements from ideation to roadmap to launch
- Ensure that the Business Platform product team is aligned on product value, vision, strategy, priorities and success criteria
- Partner with Go To Market, Operations, legal and finance teams to drive cross-functional outcomes
- Work closely with customers, customer support, professional services, and sales to deliver features that are finely tuned to drive customer business value
- Own the product metrics for your product, and work with the Data team to develop and monitor these key metrics to determine product health, usage and impact on our end users
- Understand current and future market opportunities to ensure we’re building the right things, now and over the long haul
- Proven experience as a Product Manager or similar role
- Experience in product lifecycle management, including the AGILE framework
- You have already launched several online/software products, and learned a lot while doing them / failing on them.
- You understand the importance of delighting the user and helping deliver tangible and measurable ROI to the buyer.
- You are comfortable with technical terminologies and working with engineering teams.
- You have successful experience interfacing with Go-To-Market teams and getting to the crux of the business problems to be solved.
- You demonstrate strategic thinking and strong communication skills.
- You have the ability to work under pressure, meet deadlines, and handle multiple projects simultaneously.
- Passion and work history in financial services preferred but not required.