Senior Product Manager for Ecosystem
What are you looking for in your next company? An open, friendly culture? Smart application of an excellent tech stack? Real diversity? Rock-solid products? If these matter to you, we have some great things to talk about.
We're currently looking for a Senior Product Manager to strengthen our ever-growing team either from UK or Spain!
As the Senior Product Manager for Ecosystem, you will be responsible for some of the most critical parts of our business, helping us to solve for our customers “last mile” integrations both with external networks, such as Facebook and LinkedIn, as well as internal tools such as Salesforce. Your expertise and insight will help Hearsay provide a complete solution to the top companies in the financial services sector, ensuring that they can deliver the best possible solutions to their prospects, leads and customers. This role will involve working with third parties, Hearsay customers and people across the Hearsay organization.
As the Senior Product Manager for Ecosystem, you will help take Hearsay to the next level and be a critical part of how and why our business continues to grow. If this sounds intriguing to you, then read on and apply!
Who is Hearsay?
Hearsay Systems is transforming how bankers, advisors, and insurance agents acquire and service customers in an increasingly digital and regulated environment. Founded in 2009 by Clara Shih and Steve Garrity, and helmed by CEO Mike Boese, Hearsay Systems leads the field in offering sophisticated client engagement products to companies within the financial services vertical. We are a tightly knit and dedicated group that passionately believes in our products, our people, and our culture. Our products engage customers across Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter, and Instagram, email, text, and voice. And every product syncs beautifully to Salesforce, Microsoft Dynamics, and other CRM systems.
Hearsay is used by more than 170,000 financial advisors and insurance agents. Our clients include Morgan Stanley, Goldman Sachs, Wells Fargo, JP Morgan Chase, Prudential, New York Life and Allstate. We enable them to get a real-time pulse of field conversations and to trigger more effective targeted advisor-client outreach with AI-optimized calls, text messages, email follow-ups, and social media interactions.
The Hearsay Platform is the pre-eminent omni-channel digital engagement center for the financial services advisor. It tethers the most effective marketing, acquisition and servicing channels in one ecosystem. Enabling the advisor to focus on the most important part of their job - building and servicing relationships - without the friction of switching between systems or the fear of compliance backlash.
About the role:
- Manage our Ecosystem product - this is how we create and manage new integrations with LinkedIn, Facebook and others - as well as provide connectors to critical business systems like Salesforce and others.
- Be responsible for understanding these integrations to ensure we’re managing updates provided to us, utilizing all the functionality available to us and working with the public interface and in app experience portion of the Hearsay Platform working with senior management to help create product strategies and roadmaps.
- Create product requirements and manage these requirements from ideation to roadmap to launch.
- Ensure that the Ecosystem product team is aligned on product value, vision, strategy, priorities and success criteria.
- Partner with Go To Market, Operations, Legal and Finance teams to drive cross-functional outcomes.
- Work closely with customers, customer support, professional services, and sales to deliver features that are finely tuned to drive customer business value.
- Work with third-party networks like LinkedIn, Facebook and Instagram, Twitter and others to ensure our network integrations are consistently up-to-date and that Hearsay is maximizing functionality.
- Keep contact with third-parties for strategic integrations with Salesforce, ZenDesk and other core systems that our customers use to integrate them with Hearsay to maximize efficiencies for Hearsay and its customer base.
- Own the product metrics for your product, and work with the Data team to develop and monitor these key metrics to determine product health, usage and impact on our end users.
- Understand current and future market opportunities to ensure we’re building the right things, now and over the long haul.
- Proven experience as a Product Manager
- Experience working strategically with third-party API integrations, preferably large-scale CRM systems such as Salesforce /please, highlight these experiences in your CV or add an additional document to your application/
- Already launched several online/software products, and learned a lot while doing them / failing on them
- Experience in product lifecycle management, including the AGILE framework
- Understand the importance of delighting the user and helping deliver tangible and measurable RoI to the buyer
- Comfortable with technical terminologies and working with engineering teams
- Successful experience interfacing with Go-To-Market teams and getting to the crux of the business problems to be solved
- Passion and work history in financial services preferred but not required
- Demonstrate strategic thinking and strong communication skills
- Ability to work under pressure, meet deadlines, and handle multiple projects simultaneously
- Flexible in working hours (daily communication with teams in SanFrancisco)
We offer you:
- Great challenges
- Competitive salary with benefits