Senior Product Manager, Nurture & Convert
What are you looking for in your next company? An open, friendly culture? Smart application of an excellent tech stack? Real diversity? Rock-solid products? If these matter to you, we have some great things to talk about.
We're currently looking for a Senior Product Manager to join our ever-growing team in Budapest!
As the Senior Product Manager for Nurture & Convert, you will be responsible for some of the most critical parts of our business, helping us to solve for how our customers can use social networks, mail, text, voice, and other engagement channels to nurture leads and convert prospects into lifelong customers.
We live in a fast moving environment and receive tons of information every day. Would you like to help people by making the data flow more intelligent, thus providing them the relevant information and saving time to focus on what really matters?
If this sounds intriguing to you, then read on and apply!
Who is Hearsay?
Hearsay Systems leads the field in offering sophisticated client engagement products to companies within the financial services vertical. Founded in 2009 by Clara Shih and Steve Garrity, and helmed by CEO Mike Boese, Hearsay Systems leads the field in offering sophisticated client engagement products to companies within the financial services vertical. We are a tightly knit and dedicated group that passionately believes in our products, our people, and our culture. Our products engage customers across Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter, and Instagram, email, text, and voice. And every product syncs beautifully to Salesforce, Microsoft Dynamics, and other CRM systems.
Hearsay is used by more than 170,000 financial advisors and insurance agents. Our clients include Morgan Stanley, Goldman Sachs, Wells Fargo, JP Morgan Chase, Prudential, New York Life and Allstate. We enable them to get a real-time pulse of field conversations and to trigger more effective targeted advisor-client outreach with AI-optimized calls, text messages, email follow-ups, and social media interactions.
About the role:
- You’ll help take Hearsay to the next level and be a critical part of how and why our business continues to grow.
- Act as the Product Manager for a scrum team composed of yourself, a user experience designer, and a number of software engineers.
- Be responsible for understanding Hearsay’s engagement channels; the lead nurture and client conversion lifecycle in a number of financial services sectors; and how to bring those together to drive success for advisors, agents, and the enterprises they represent.
- Working with a long-term vision and product strategy, with peers, and with senior management to help create and maintain team-level backlogs and roadmaps.
- Create product requirements and manage these requirements from ideation to roadmap to launch.
- Ensure that your product scrum team is aligned on product value, vision, strategy, priorities and success criteria.
- Partner with Go To Market, Operations, Legal and Finance teams to drive cross-functional outcomes.
- Work closely with customers, users, customer support, professional services, marketing, and sales to deliver features that are finely tuned to drive customer business value.
- Work closely and collaboratively with your scrum team and the broader Product team to ensure that you and they are maximizing value at all times and moving forward with coordination and purpose.
- Own the product metrics for your product, and work with the Data team to develop and monitor these key metrics to determine product health, usage and impact on our end users.
- Understand current and future market opportunities in your area to ensure we’re building the right things, now and over the long haul.
- Proven experience as a Product Manager
- Enterprise product management experience
- Experience launching or re-launching new software products, having learned a lot while doing them (or failing on them!)
- Experience in product lifecycle management, including the Agile framework with a preference for experience with Scrum
- Understanding of the importance of and balancing delighting the user with helping deliver tangible and measurable ROI to the buyer
- Complete comfort with technical terminologies and working with engineering teams
- Successful experience interfacing with Go-To-Market teams and getting to the crux of the business problems to be solved
- Demonstrated decisiveness balanced with thoughtfulness in making product decisions
- Ability to work under pressure, meet deadlines, and handle multiple projects simultaneously
- Passion and work history in financial services strongly preferred
- Demonstrated strategic thinking and strong communication skills
- Flexibility in working hours (to support frequent communication with teams in San Francisco and Seattle)
We offer you:
- Central location with fantastic colleagues, which is basically your home until pandemia threats us to get together
- Senior managers to learn from
- A complex product and a matrix set up to make the most out of your days
- Competitive salary with benefits
- On-site food and beverages once we can get back to the office