Product Manager, Platform
What are you looking for in your next company? Rock-solid products? A collaborative, friendly culture? Smart application of an excellent tech stack? Real diversity? If any of these matter to you, we have some great things to talk about.
We're currently looking for a Product Manager to join our Business Platform team!
What is the Hearsay Business Platform?
The Hearsay Platform is the pre-eminent omni-channel digital engagement center for the financial services advisor. It tethers the most effective marketing, acquisition and servicing channels in one ecosystem. Enabling the advisor to focus on the most important part of their job - building and servicing relationships - without the friction of switching between systems or the fear of compliance backlash.
Founded in 2009 by Clara Shih and Steve Garrity, and helmed by CEO Mike Boese, Hearsay Systems leads the field in offering sophisticated client engagement products to companies within the financial services vertical. We are a tightly knit and dedicated group that passionately believes in our products, our people, and our culture. Our products engage customers across Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter, and Instagram, email, text, and voice. And every product syncs beautifully to Salesforce, Microsoft Dynamics, and other CRM systems.
Hearsay is used by more than 170,000 financial advisors and insurance agents. Our clients include Morgan Stanley, Goldman Sachs, Wells Fargo, JP Morgan Chase, Prudential, New York Life and Allstate. We enable them to get a real-time pulse of field conversations and to trigger more effective targeted advisor-client outreach with AI-optimized calls, text messages, email follow-ups, and social media interactions.
About the role:
- Managing the client to advisor experience within the Hearsay Platform working with senior management to help create product strategies and roadmaps.
- Create product requirements and manage these requirements from ideation to roadmap to launch.
- Ensure that the Business Platform product team is aligned on product value, vision, strategy, priorities and success criteria.
- Partner with Go To Market, Operations, legal and finance teams to drive cross-functional outcomes.
- Work closely with customers, customer support, professional services, and sales to deliver features that are finely tuned to drive customer business value.
- Own the product metrics for your product, and work with the Data team to develop and monitor these key metrics to determine product health, usage and impact on our end users.
- Understand current and future market opportunities to ensure we’re building the right things, now and over the long haul.
- 3-5 years of proven experience driving outcomes as a Product Manager
- Experience in product lifecycle management, including the AGILE framework
- Launched several online/software products, and learned a lot while doing them / failing on them.
- Understand the importance of delighting the user and helping deliver tangible and measurable RoI to the buyer.
- Successful experience interfacing with Go-To-Market teams and getting to the crux of the business problems to be solved.
- Demonstrate strategic thinking and strong communication skills.
- Ability to work under pressure, meet deadlines, and handle multiple projects simultaneously.
- Passion and work history in financial services preferred but not required