Senior Value Consultant
Hearsay Systems is looking for a talented Senior Value Consultant to join our growing team.
At Hearsay Systems, we are passionate about driving measurable business outcomes with our customers. It’s more than an aspiration – it’s one of our core strategic pillars.
As an integral part of our GTM playbook, it is the Sr. Value Consultant’s responsibility to partner with Hearsay’s threaded account teams (including Customer Success, Sales, and Professional Services), to deliver trusted advice to our clients.
You are a top-notch public speaker, at home with design-thinking and whiteboard-based ideation, and are comfortable with leading discovery and presentation sessions to program managers and C-level executives alike. You’ve had broad exposure to digital transformation projects and Enterprise marketing programs throughout your career to date, and are keen to deepen this expertise in your next role. You may also have a passion for working with the financial services and insurance industry. You understand the client acquisition and retention challenges facing advisors and agents today and you are excited to work alongside our top customers to help them solve these business challenges together.
Articulating concrete business value, both quantitatively and creatively, is how you inspire prospects and clients to see the unique opportunity they have to transform their distribution business in partnership with Hearsay Systems.
About the Role
- The Senior Value Consultant works with existing and prospective clients to understand their strategic priorities, then develops tailored recommendations that drive clear outcomes in line with client priorities
- Establish trusted advisor relationships with customer project teams and decision-makers with between 8-10 of Hearsay’s top customers
- Among your key deliverables, you coordinate virtual and on-site sessions to develop customized value maps, business cases, data insight projects, and workshops
- Hearsay also leans on the leadership of its Value Consultants to continually iterate on and improve the value consulting practice, assets and deliverables
- Help your sales team meet expansion and revenue targets with select customers
- You work in lockstep with the GTM leaders of your accounts as well as maintain regular brainstorming sessions to share knowledge and level up together
- You collaborate and support the Data and Insights team in running and segmenting data to underscore our partnership value and opportunities to enhance programs
- 3-5 years experience in value consulting or digital transformation projects
- BA/BSc degree (or have equivalent industry experience)
- Working knowledge of Enterprise SaaS platforms
- At home leading discovery sessions with practitioners, directors and executives to uncover key requirements, challenges and opportunities in their business
- Create and deliver concise, compelling value-based presentations to decision makers
- Comfortable creating a business case to demonstrate ROI of our programs
- A passion for problem-solving - the ability to identify and proactively resolve issues with customer project teams and executive sponsors
- Demonstrate a strong business understanding and proactively identifies options, outcomes, and risks for a variety of customer scenarios
- Surfaces conflicts and disagreements in a constructive manner with a goal of providing visibility and assisting with resolution.
Nice to Have
- MBA preferred not required
- Digital marketing expertise, particularly in social selling
- A strong command of the Challenger Sales Methodology
- Specialized experience within financial services sector is an advantage