HR Business Partner
Hearsay Systems offers sophisticated client engagement products to companies within the financial services vertical. Our platform is currently used by over 150,000 agents and advisors, providing them with automated workflows and advanced AI that allow them to more easily develop and foster personalized relationships with their existing clients and prospects at scale.
Hearsay is headquartered in San Francisco with offices in Budapest, Seattle, New York, Chicago, Toronto, London and Manila and has raised $50M in venture capital from Sequoia and NEA.
We are looking for a talented, personable, and focused Human Resources Business Partner to support our Engineering & Product teams. This is a key role which has major impact on the success of the company, and reports to the VP of People.
About the job
- Work with Engineering & Product executive leadership to ensure we’re setting the teams up for short and long-term success
- Advise managers on organizational approach and structure
- Be a key player in employee relations activities, including leading investigations into employee issues when appropriate
- Contribute to the continuous refinement of the onboarding experience
- Design and deploy employee engagement surveys
- Use employee feedback to create actionable plans to improve happiness at Hearsay
- Identify training needs for teams and individuals
- Be an agent of rational change
- Minimum 4+ years of HR/People experience as a Partner
- BA degree strongly preferred
- Experience working with Engineering or Product organizations
- Ability to collaborate and proactively communicate across locations
- Proven track record of identifying people problems and using strategic skills to drive and influence appropriate solutions
- Proven experience providing business insights to inform people strategy
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work independently and come up with creative solutions