Software Engineer - Relate
Hearsay Systems is the leading enterprise cloud company offering sophisticated client engagement products to companies within the financial services vertical. Our tools are currently used by over 150,000 agents and advisors, providing them with automated workflows and advanced AI that allow them to more easily develop and foster personalized relationships with their existing clients and prospects at scale. We partner with Chief Distribution and Marketing Officers at the world’s leading financial services companies (including Morgan Stanley, Goldman Sachs, Wells Fargo, JP Morgan Chase, Prudential, New York Life and Allstate) to enable them to get a real-time pulse of field conversations and to trigger more effective targeted advisor-client outreach with AI-optimized calls, text messages, email follow-ups, and social media interactions.
Hearsay is headquartered in San Francisco with offices in Seattle, New York, Chicago, Toronto, London, Budapest and Manila and has raised $50M in venture capital from Sequoia and NEA.
We are looking for a creative, get-it-done software engineer to join our passionate team and help us modernize the advisor-client experience!
What You Will Accomplish:
- Collaborate in small teams to design and ship high quality modern web apps
- Design, build and own features end to end
- An unparalleled love of building elegant software
- Have strong opinions on what constitutes “good code” and “bad code”
- The ability to listen to other people's strong opinions and willingness to change yours
- Sense of humor (everyone says this, but we really mean it)
- BS in Computer Science / Electrical Engineering or equivalent experience
- 2+ years of industry experience in development of modern web apps
- Experience building mail or messaging products, microsites, SaaS products, social apps, or utilizing APIs of social sites is a huge plus
- Must have good product sense, previous experience making product decisions would be a plus