Manager, Sales Enablement
What are you looking for in your next company? The opportunity to make a huge impact on the business? An open, friendly, curious culture? Smart application of an excellent tech stack? A firm with big goals and tough challenges to solve? If these matter to you, we have some great things to talk about.
We are currently hiring a Manager, Sales Enablement to join our team! This is a high impact role where you'll create Sales playbooks, map out our sales process to increase customer conversion rates, and improve our sales-related learning and development initiatives. If you're someone who shows initiative, enjoys being strategic, and loves working within a team, then this could be a great opportunity for you!
Hearsay’s mission is to empower a human client experience in financial services. Over 100 of the world’s leading insurance and financial firms, including Allstate, New York Life, Morgan Stanley, and Goldman Sachs rely on Hearsay’s SaaS client engagement platform to allow their advisors to authentically and intelligently grow business relationships. Founded in 2010, Hearsay has over 200 employees globally in San Francisco, Seattle, New York, Toronto, London, Budapest and Manila, and is backed by Sequoia and NEA.
About the role:
- Map company’s sales process with our customer’s buying process to understand and enhance what skills, knowledge, process and tools are required by our sales force to increase velocity and conversion rates at each stage in those processes
- Implement the development, delivery and training of effective sales playbooks in tight collaboration with sales management, sales operations and product marketing
- Create and update playbooks based on seller feedback and shifting market demands
- Design and develop solutions across a variety of mediums (e.g., in-person, virtual, eLearning, videos, on-the-job support, management reinforcement & mentorship tools) to improve upon the way the Sales team design and implement solutions that map to our clients' needs
- Lead and refine our sales-related learning and development initiatives
- Plan and facilitate annual Sales Kickoffs, and Quarterly Business Reviews
- Ensure that the sales team has a thorough understanding of the nuances of Hearsay’s sales presentations, including scoring AEs on performance
- Coach our sales organization through sales strategies, prospecting and post-mortems (win/loss reporting) to ensure continuous alignment and learning within the sales organization
- Manage relationships with our outside vendors to maximize the value of our partnerships
- Five years of progressive sales enablement, marketing, or operations experience preferably in the SaaS software space
- You are highly organized, detail-oriented, and proactive; you follow through on commitments and don’t want to be told what to do next
- Details matter to you, but always in the context of the bigger picture (don’t lose sight of the forest through the trees)
- You have the ability to work through ambiguity and prioritize work based on business value
- You have a deep understanding of enterprise technology sales methodologies and the challenges
- You enjoy working with a diverse team of smart, pleasantly opinionated people
- You thrive in an evolving environment, where you are key to providing structure
- When you present, people listen. Whether online or in-person, you generate interest, attention, and outcomes
- You enjoy identifying areas for improvement and providing solutions to solve them