Senior Software Engineer, Platform Integrations
It's an exciting time at Hearsay and we are thrilled to add a Senior Software Engineer to our Platform Integrations team!
As a Senior Software Engineer on the Platform Integrations team you will enable timely, high value interactions by building the integrations that bring actionable data from disparate systems together and trigger actions that help every agent or advisor be their best. You will work with a team of talented developers who are actively working to bring innovative and modern approaches to technology at Hearsay.
The Hearsay Business Platform is the leading client-centric, omni-channel digital engagement solution for financial services advisors, agents, and their teams. The Hearsay Platform supports, orchestrates, and brings insight to the full advisor-client relationship lifecycle, from corporate and advisor/agent brand awareness to lead generation, from prospect nurturing to client conversion, and across the lifetime relationship of client servicing and share-of-wallet growth. It brings together the most effective marketing, acquisition and servicing engagement channels in one ecosystem, which enables the advisor to focus on the most important part of their job—building and servicing relationships—all within one system that seamlessly ensures regulatory compliance.
About Hearsay Systems:
Founded in 2009 by Clara Shih and Steve Garrity, and helmed by CEO Mike Boese, Hearsay Systems leads the field in offering sophisticated client engagement products to companies within the financial services vertical. We are a tightly knit and dedicated group that passionately believes in our products, our people, and our culture. Our products engage customers across Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter, and Instagram, email, text, and voice. And every product syncs beautifully to Salesforce, Microsoft Dynamics, and other CRM systems.
Hearsay is used by more than 170,000 financial advisors and insurance agents. Our clients include Morgan Stanley, Goldman Sachs, Wells Fargo, JP Morgan Chase, Prudential, New York Life and Allstate. We enable them to get a real-time pulse of field conversations and to trigger more effective targeted advisor-client outreach with AI-optimized calls, text messages, email follow-ups, and social media interactions.
About the role:
- Be responsible for Hearsay's integration ecosystem and provide excellent developer experiences for the customers who integrate with Hearsay
- Thoughtfully scale our APIs to respond quickly to sustained usage growth
- Work with your product owner to design and implement large features and deliver innovative features to a growing user base
- Collaborate with other engineering teams to unlock high value internal behaviors
- Provide technology and process leadership for your team and across engineering to drive best practice adoption and maximize value delivered to integrated users
- You are a change agent, recognizing technology is always evolving and you embrace that change and incorporate it into your daily work
- Experience building and maintaining systems that serve at least hundreds of thousands of requests per day
- Open minded. You are passionate and have principled opinions, but are not opinionated
- Technology agnosticism in favor of a desire to deliver value
- Prior Serverless experience a plus (AWS Lambda, API Gateway, Fargate, etc)