Recruiter, Sales and G&A
What are you looking for in your next company? Rock-solid products? A collaborative, friendly culture? Smart application of an excellent tech stack? Real diversity? If any of these matter to you, we have some great things to talk about.
Who is Hearsay?
Hearsay Systems is an enterprise fintech company transforming how bankers, advisors, and insurance agents acquire and service customers in an increasingly digital and regulated environment. Founded in 2009 and helmed by Clara Shih, we are a tightly knit and dedicated group that passionately believes in our products, our people, and our culture. Our products engage customers across Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter, Instagram, email, text, and voice. Every Hearsay product syncs beautifully with Salesforce, Microsoft Dynamics, and other CRM systems.
Hearsay is used by more than 170,000 financial advisors and insurance agents. Our clients include Morgan Stanley, Goldman Sachs, Wells Fargo, JP Morgan Chase, Prudential, New York Life and Allstate. We enable them to get a real-time pulse of field conversations and to trigger more effective targeted advisor-client outreach with AI-optimized calls, text messages, email follow-ups, and social media interactions.
Hearsay Systems is looking for a talented Sales and G&A Recruiter to join our team!
- Manage and drive full recruitment cycle for various business groups in Sales, Customer Success and G&A in New York and EMEA
- Work closely with hiring managers to prioritize hiring needs and build a seamless interview process that helps us bring the best candidates to our teams
- Contribute creative and scalable changes to our existing recruiting strategy
- Track and analyze metrics and report on hiring progress to business leadership on a regular cadence
- Work closely with cross-functional teams like People Ops and Onboarding to deliver a high-quality and holistic candidate experience
- Provide a stellar candidate experience to all candidates
- Bachelor's degree
- 4+ years recruiting for Sales and/or G&A roles
- Proven track record sourcing and hiring passive candidates
- Ability build relationships and be strategic recruiting partner to senior leaders
- Experience partnering and influencing Hiring Managers throughout the recruiting cycle
- Successfully deliver on all deadlines and flawlessly execute in a very fast-paced environment
- Strong communication, interpersonal, teamwork, and organizational skills
- Ability to consistently contribute in a fast-paced, dynamic work environment
- Knowledge of Lever is a plus