Customer Success Manager
What are you looking for in your next company? Rock-solid products? A collaborative, friendly culture? The opportunity to have real, measurable impact? True diversity? If any of these matter to you, we have some great things to talk about.
Hearsay Systems is looking for a Customer Success Manager to join our amazing Customer Success team in Toronto.
At Hearsay Systems, we are passionate about our customers. Customer success is more than an aspiration – it’s one of our core values. An unwavering focus on delivering great customer outcomes is the hallmark of our worldwide Customer Success team.
It is the Customer Success Manager's responsibility to drive customer adoption and success within a defined set of customers. You should be comfortable at both consulting with and negotiating with C-level executive. You are able to articulate value, inspire and sell the future of Hearsay to encourage adoption and expansion. As a trusted advisor and coach, you will determine how Hearsay’s product can be effectively applied to support achievement of a company's strategic business goals.
Who is Hearsay?
Hearsay Systems is an enterprise fintech company transforming how bankers, advisors, and insurance agents acquire and service customers in an increasingly digital and regulated environment. Founded in 2009 and helmed by Clara Shih, we are a tightly knit and dedicated group that passionately believes in our products, our people, and our culture. Our products engage customers across Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter, Instagram, email, text, and voice. Every Hearsay product syncs beautifully with Salesforce, Microsoft Dynamics, and other CRM systems.
Hearsay is used by more than 170,000 financial advisors and insurance agents. Our clients include Morgan Stanley, Goldman Sachs, Wells Fargo, JP Morgan Chase, Prudential, New York Life and Allstate. We enable them to get a real-time pulse of field conversations and to trigger more effective targeted advisor-client outreach with AI-optimized calls, text messages, email follow-ups, and social media interactions.
We love working here, and we hope you will too!
About the role:
- Renew and grow 100% of customers by leading adoption of all purchased products and challenging customers to expand through engagement models (e.g. UMM/SBMM); maintain superior level of customer satisfaction.
- Establish strong strategic relationships with customer project teams and understand customer org charts.
- Collaborate closely with Sales on customer accounts, identify all customer CBIs and be able to articulate customer landscape (e.g. during rapid fire).
- Leverage account systems intel to identify new product opportunities.
- Minimize churn risk through account flagging process and identification of key competitive risks.
- Understand the financial services landscape, understand client terminology and be able to speak to the impact on customer base of key industry trends (e.g. DOL, Brexit, etc.)
- Develop full working knowledge of all Hearsay products and be able to deliver customer training sessions.
- Share best practices for driving adoption, engagement and success stories with team.
- 3+ years relevant work experience. Experience in SaaS account management or strategy consulting a plus
- BA/BS degree
- Ability to deliver extraordinary customer service by proactively identifying and responding to customer projects team needs.
- Sets achievable yet bold individual goals and demonstrates a strong focus on achieving the targeted outcomes.
- Shares recommended ideas and tactics, thereby influencing customer project teams to take necessary actions
- A passion for problem-solving - the ability to identify, troubleshoot, and resolve issues with customer project teams
- Understands customer CBIs and Hearsay’s value proposition for its customers
- Effective at delivering trainings to agents/advisors, and clear recommendations and next steps to project managers
- Works effectively across internal and external teams
- Capable of addressing typical conflict scenarios using recommended playbooks and tactics