Product Specialist (Technical Support) - French
What are you looking for in your next company? Rock-solid products? Enormous, well-defined sales opportunities? A collaborative, friendly culture? Smart application of an excellent tech stack? Real diversity? If any of these matter to you, we have some great things to talk about.
Hearsay Systems is looking for a talented French speaking Product Specialist to join our ever growing Budapest Team!
At Hearsay Systems, one of the ways we get our kicks is by delivering a customer experience that delights our users. Our Customer Support team is at the heart of the customer experience (if we do say so ourselves). We sincerely enjoy helping, solving, strategizing, bantering, chatting, listening, and doing all other kinds of things for our customers. We truly enjoy helping make our customers successful! Are you willing to be our hero to make our European customers super satisfied?
If this sounds to you a wanted challenge, apply right away!
Who is Hearsay?
Hearsay Systems is transforming how bankers, advisors, and insurance agents acquire and service customers in an increasingly digital and regulated environment. Founded in 2009 and helmed by Clara Shih, we are a tightly knit and dedicated group that passionately believes in our products, our people, and our culture. Our products engage customers across Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter, Instagram, email, text, and voice. Every Hearsay product syncs beautifully with Salesforce, Microsoft Dynamics, and other CRM systems.
Hearsay is used by more than 170,000 financial advisors and insurance agents. Our clients include Morgan Stanley, Goldman Sachs, Wells Fargo, JP Morgan Chase, Prudential, New York Life and Allstate. We enable them to get a real-time pulse of field conversations and to trigger more effective targeted advisor-client outreach with AI-optimized calls, text messages, email follow-ups, and social media interactions.
About the role
- Understand and act as the first point of contact for troubleshooting and answering questions regarding Hearsay’s products and applications
- Own the customer experience by effectively prioritizing and addressing support-related questions via the phone and Zendesk ticketing solution
- Liaise with the Customer Success, Engineering, and Product teams to pass along customer feedback, account trends, as well as escalating and quickly resolving issues
- Ability to maintain composure and customer focus while troubleshooting and solving technical issues
- Comfortable with ambiguity and working alone on tough assignments
- Willingness to step up, without being asked to help, to help the team
- Consistently attain Hearsay's target customer satisfaction score
- Maintain SLAs
- Maintain a thorough knowledge and understanding of the Hearsay platform across the organization and down to individual clients
- Execute our support strategy and build stellar relationships with our customers
- Demonstrate deep execution focus by achieving quarterly goals at the team level
- Focus on continuous team improvement by providing and receiving specific feedback
- Comfortable utilizing phone for work (either we reimburse your phone bill up to a certain amount or you can have a corporate one)
- Requires work Monday through Thursday 10:00 AM to 7:00 PM and 9:00 AM to 6:00 PM on Friday in your local time zone (with some sort of flexibility regarding team meetings)
- Fluent French and English language skills (oral and written) required
- 2-4 years of technical support or sales/customer service experience with essential IT knowledge, ideally within the B2B, SaaS, and/or FinTech industry
- You have a real passion for customer service and a rare ability to understand enterprise customer needs
- Successful record of going above and beyond your job description to better our relationships with customers and vendors
- You understand and use common social media and digital tools as well as demonstrate an ability to triage applications at an in-depth level
- Confident in helping demanding customers when troubleshooting and resolving complex, time-sensitive software issues
- You can easily navigate customers through a variety of complex and technical obstacles
- Excellent prioritization skills and an ability to make accurate business decisions quickly
- You care about your work and you strive to deliver in a timely manner
- Knowledge of Zendesk, JIRA, Looker, Zoom, and Intercom a plus
- Must be familiar with both Mac OS and Windows
- Communication: Stellar verbal and written communication in English and French
- Analytical Mindset: Ability to think on one's feet and find creative solutions at an application and account level
- Collaborative/Leadership: Excellent teammate with a positive attitude and a strong sense of self-direction and the ability to work across all internal teams and influence coworkers
- Ability to join us within 2 months latest upon offer acceptance
We offer you
- Central location with fantastic colleagues
- Competitive salary with benefits
- On-site food and beverages
- Extra days off
- Independence and challenges in your work