Senior UX Designer
What are you looking for in your next company? Rock-solid products? A collaborative, friendly culture? Smart application of an excellent tech stack? Real diversity? If any of these matter to you, we have some great things to talk about.
Hearsay Systems is looking for a Senior UX Designer to join our team.
Who is Hearsay?
Hearsay Systems leads the field in offering sophisticated client engagement products to companies within the financial services vertical. Founded in 2009 and helmed by Clara Shih, we are a tightly knit and dedicated group that passionately believes in our products, our people, and our culture. Our products engage customers across Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter, Instagram, email, text, and voice. Every Hearsay product syncs beautifully with Salesforce, Microsoft Dynamics, and other CRM systems.
Hearsay is used by more than 150,000 financial advisors and insurance agents. Our clients include Morgan Stanley, Goldman Sachs, Wells Fargo, JP Morgan Chase, Prudential, New York Life and Allstate. We enable them to get a real-time pulse of field conversations and to trigger more effective targeted advisor-client outreach with AI-optimized calls, text messages, email follow-ups, and social media interactions.
About this role:
- Collaborate with engineering, product management, and company leaders to take products from concept to launch (20%)
- Lead design sprints for fast iteration
- Create recurring touchpoint with GTM to inform strategic positioning
- Gather feedback on early concept from senior leadership
- Understand our customers and serve as their advocate when making cross platform design decisions (20%)
- Provide insight in how to tackle complex problems using a user centered approach
- Deliver detailed wireframes, user flows and specifications to the development team (20%)
- Deliver low fidelity specsDeliver high fidelity specs
- Deliver functional prototype when necessary
- Work with colleagues on the design team to create a best-in-class user experience (20%)
- Coach and mentor junior colleagues
- Provide design thought leadership across the company
- Provide timely feedback on ongoing design projects
- Drive design discussions and collaborative sessions with internal and external stakeholders (15%)
- Actively participate in design reviewRegularly lead design studio
- Organize collaborative design sessions with PM, ENG, Design & GTM
- Carry on user testing & research to validate new features and polish existing ones (10%)
- Execute usability testing when appropriate
- Summarize result in actionable form for the EPD organization
- Prioritize findings
- Ensure consistent look and feel of existing and new products through the constant development of our style guide and user interface components library (10%)
- Define and contribute new UI components to be reused across the company portfolio
- Identify areas of components duplication and suggest ways to normalize the UI
- Contribute to define visual best practices for the company portfolio
- Position requires a Master’s degree in Human Computer Interaction, Design, or related field, plus two years of experience in the job offered or User Experience or Interaction Designer. Alternatively, employer will accept a Bachelor’s degree in Human Computer Interaction, Design, or related field, plus five years of experience in the job offered or User Experience or Interaction Designer.
- Must possess 2 years of experience in Data Analysis for User Research; User Interviews; UX Design; Formative Usability Testing; Design Documentation; Wireframing; Interactive Prototype Design; Interaction Design; Product Ideation and UI Design; working with B2B enterprises; Information Architecture; Heuristic Evaluation; Concept development; Competitive Analysis and Research; UI Component Libraries Maintenance; and Designing for Accessibility.Must possess 1 year of experience in Summative Usability Testing.