Principal Product Manager, Data & Analytics
What are you looking for in your next company? An open, friendly culture? Smart application of an excellent tech stack? Real diversity? Rock-solid products? If these matter to you, we have some great things to talk about.
We're currently looking for a Principal Product Manager, Data & Analytics to join our ever-growing team in Budapest!
As the Principal Product Manager, you'll drive Hearsay’s Data & Analytics products, a critical component of the Hearsay Advisor Cloud. Hearsay Data & Analytics empowers advisors and agents, administrators, and corporate executives to understand and continuously improve client engagement. Data is a key driver of measuring and growing value for both the enterprises we serve and their agents and advisors who engage with clients directly. Analytics allow us to measure the efficacy of client engagement behaviors in driving outcomes at all levels of financial services organizations, making every agent and advisor more effective, and increasing client satisfaction. Automated decisioning and human effectiveness powered by data-driven insights will become more and more a part of how the financial services will serve customers.
This is your time to get the Data&Analytics product rollin'. Are you into it? Then read on for more details, or just apply immediately!
Who is Hearsay?
Hearsay Systems leads the field in offering sophisticated client engagement products to companies within the financial services vertical. Founded in 2009 by Clara Shih and Steve Garrity, and helmed by CEO Mike Boese, Hearsay Systems leads the field in offering sophisticated client engagement products to companies within the financial services vertical. We are a tightly knit and dedicated group that passionately believes in our products, our people, and our culture. Our products engage customers across Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter, and Instagram, email, text, and voice. And every product syncs beautifully to Salesforce, Microsoft Dynamics, and other CRM systems.
Hearsay is used by more than 170,000 financial advisors and insurance agents. Our clients include Morgan Stanley, Goldman Sachs, Wells Fargo, JP Morgan Chase, Prudential, New York Life and Allstate. We enable them to get a real-time pulse of field conversations and to trigger more effective targeted advisor-client outreach with AI-optimized calls, text messages, email follow-ups, and social media interactions.
Our Budapest team is critical to the whole firm. As a very dynamically expanding office -with a great growth trajectory -our sister offices in San Francisco, Manila, New York, and Seattle rely on us for software development, sales engineering, and data analysis.
About the role:
- This role will be accountable for driving the vision, strategy, backlog, and roadmap for Hearsay’s approach to data and analytics into the future, spanning the full range of operational metrics and business value measurement, through to analytics and embedded insights to drive user and automated behavior, through to NLP, machine learning, AI, and other advanced analytics. The Principal Product Manager, Data & Analytics will interface with both our Business Analytics team and our Data Engineering team to drive value-maximizing outcomes for the industry we serve.
- work with some of the most collaborative, smart, and driven people you've ever met.
- have an experienced Go To Market team as your partner that has a deep subject matter expertise while being open to creative market experiments.
- ensure that the Hearsay Data & Analytics product team is aligned on product value, vision, strategy, requirements, priorities, and success criteria.
- partner with Go To Market, Operations, legal, and finance teams to drive cross-functional outcomes.
- work closely with customers, customer support, professional services, sales, and prospects to deliver features that are both tuned to drive customer business value and measurable.
- understand current and future market opportunities to ensure we’re building the right things, now and over the long haul.
- significant product management experience with B2B or, preferably, enterprise products in the data space,
- successful experience interfacing with Go-To-Market teams and getting to the crux of the business problems to be solved,
- deep experience with data and analytics across business intelligence, analytics, data exploration, predictive modeling, machine learning, and other outcome-driven data disciplines,
- have influenced data-oriented buyers, both on the business side (marketing, distribution, etc.) and on the data side (CDOs, etc.),
- already provided vision, strategy, and roadmaps for data engineering, data analytics, and data science teams,
- proven yourself as a great leader, bringing a strong combination of oversight and independence, always looking to help your team be more successful in what they do,
- experience in SaaS products, delighting the user and helping deliver tangible and measurable RoI to the buyer,
- demonstrated self-starter, capable of staying on track while pursuing solutions with minimal supervision,
- strategic thinking skills and maturity in several practices and methodologies,
- strong communication skills with internal and external stakeholders.
We offer you:
- Central location with fantastic colleagues, which is basically your home until pandemia threats us to get together
- Growing organization with great responsibilities
- Competitive salary with benefits
- On-site food and beverages once we can get back to the office