Senior Product Manager, Retain & Grow
We're currently looking for a Senior Product Manager for Retain & Grow to join our ever-growing team in San Francisco!
As the Senior Product Manager for Retain & Grow, you will be responsible for some of the most critical parts of our business, helping us to solve for how our customers can use social networks, email, text, voice, and other engagement channels to retain clients and grow their share of wallet. You will help take Hearsay to the next level and be a critical part of how and why our business continues to grow.
Hearsay’s Retain & Grow solutions leverage Hearsay's omnichannel communication capabilities and powerful journey engine to drive business outcomes specific to financial services sub-verticals (wealth, property and casualty insurance, etc.) via client engagement. Our team is hyper-focused on building advisor-client relationships to increase client retention rates and grow the advisor’s business with every client. In addition to driving the client retention and client growth portion of the advisor-client engagement lifecycle, Retain & Grow is the primary owner of Hearsay’s 1:1 client engagement capabilities, including texting, voice, direct messaging, and other communication channels. If this sounds intriguing to you, then read on and apply!
About Hearsay Systems:
Hearsay Systems leads the field in offering sophisticated client engagement products to companies within the financial services vertical. Founded in 2009 by Clara Shih and Steve Garrity, and helmed by CEO Mike Boese, Hearsay Systems leads the field in offering sophisticated client engagement products to companies within the financial services vertical. We are a tightly knit and dedicated group that passionately believes in our products, our people, and our culture. Our products engage customers across Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter, and Instagram, email, text, and voice. And every product syncs beautifully to Salesforce, Microsoft Dynamics, and other CRM systems.
Hearsay is used by more than 170,000 financial advisors and insurance agents. Our clients include Morgan Stanley, Goldman Sachs, Wells Fargo, JP Morgan Chase, Prudential, New York Life and Allstate. We enable them to get a real-time pulse of field conversations and to trigger more effective targeted advisor-client outreach with AI-optimized calls, text messages, email follow-ups, and social media interactions.
About the role:
- Be responsible for understanding Hearsay’s engagement channels and business platform; the client retention and growth lifecycle in a number of financial services sectors; and how to bring those together to drive success for advisors, agents, and the enterprises they represent
- Working with senior management and peers, develop product roadmaps, backlogs, and strategies to deliver the client retention and growth experience
- Lead your product scrum team to align on product value, strategy, priorities and success criteria
- Own the product metrics for your product, and work with the Data team to develop and monitor these key metrics to determine product health, usage and impact on our end users
- Understand current and future market opportunities to ensure we’re building the right things, now and over the long haul
- Partner with cross-functional teams to define meaningful business outcomes
- Work closely with customers, users, customer support, professional services, marketing, and sales to deliver features that are finely tuned to drive customer business value
- Proven experience as a Product Manager
- Experience in product lifecycle management, including the Agile framework with a preference for experience with Scrum
- Comfortable translating product requirements and understanding technical concepts to drive effective collaboration with design and engineering partners and develop solutions
- Ability to work under pressure, meet deadlines, and handle multiple projects simultaneously
- Understanding of the importance of and balancing delighting the user with helping deliver tangible and measurable ROI to the buyer
- Passion and work history in financial services strongly preferred
- Demonstrated strategic thinking and strong communication skills
- Successful experience interfacing with cross-functional teams and customers to get to the underlying business problems