Senior Compliance Manager
What are you looking for in your next company? The opportunity to make a huge impact on the business? An open, friendly, curious culture? A firm with big goals and tough challenges to solve? If these matter to you, we have some great things to talk about.
We are currently looking for a Senior Compliance Manager to join Hearsay!
Hearsay’s mission is to empower a human client experience in financial services. Over 100 of the world’s leading insurance and financial firms, including Allstate, New York Life, Morgan Stanley, and Goldman Sachs rely on Hearsay’s SaaS Client Engagement Platform to allow their advisors to authentically and intelligently grow business relationships.
As a member of Hearsay’s Compliance team, you will provide sales support and leadership regarding compliance related issues, engage with Hearsay product teams to ensure compliance requirements are properly addressed, and develop and deliver thought leadership materials and events. In this role you will be responsible for (i) managing Compliance engagements with customers - from small to large scale, and across multiple products and (ii) supporting Hearsay’s Compliance team mandate of supporting sales and driving product enhancement and industry engagements.
Critical to this role are strong communication and project management skills, the technical acumen to translate business objectives into specific recommendations, and the ability to identify and resolve Compliance challenges. As a Senior Compliance Manager, you will have spent time in a compliance function and are able to build and maintain positive relationships with customer contacts across an organization. For Compliance engagements, you are comfortable consulting with and negotiating at all levels, from individual project managers to executive sponsors. You will also partner closely with Hearsay teams to support adoption, usage, and ultimately, Customer Success.
About the Role
- Nurture and develop a deep understanding of industry compliance solutions, including the compliance ecosystem
- Map regulatory challenges to Hearsay’s solutions across various geographies, including international; assessing changes in the regulatory environment and helping to formulate strategies for our customers to address change
- Deliver excellent technical presentations and demonstrations of our Compliance solutions for customers, prospects, and internal sales personnel
- Understand, assess, and manage Compliance engagements, acting as a liaison between the customer, Engineering, and Customer Success
- Become a trusted advisor with customers as a knowledgeable Compliance advisor and a technical voice of authority, supporting the alignment of our solutions with customer compliance objectives
- Manage multiple clients and projects/tasks at a time
- Maintain technical knowledge and product expertise of our solutions and determine creatative solutions to complex business problems
- BA/BS degree, 5+ years relevant work experience, including compliance
- Strong process orientation & project management; experience engaging with complex SaaS project implementations or technical software deployments at an Enterprise level a plus
- Ability to translate technical features to business needs
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Effective at delivering presentations to technical and non-technical audiences
- Ability to navigate complex customer organizations effectively
- Aptitude and curiosity to solve problems, analyze root cause and identify corrective actions to prevent recurrence
- Meeting(s) with key customer partners
- Assessing compliance effectiveness of customer programs across Hearsay’s solutions
- Delivering compliance professional services associated with Hearsay’s solutions
- Educating Hearsay administrators and Compliance customers on best practices to improve usability and productivity
- Influencing the product roadmap by distilling and prioritizing customer feedback into specific feature requests
- Interacting with the cross-functional teams at Hearsay, including Sales, Engineering, Marketing, Product Management.