Customer Success Manager
At Hearsay Systems, we are passionate about our customers. Customer success is more than an aspiration – it’s one of our core values. An unwavering focus on delivering great customer outcomes is the hallmark of our worldwide Customer Success team.
We are currently looking to hire a Customer Success Manager, to join Hearsay!
In this role, you will drive customer adoption and success within a defined set of customers. You are comfortable at both consulting with and negotiating with C-level executives, backed by a strong understanding of their business objectives. Key to this role is being able to articulate value, inspire, and sell the future of Hearsay to encourage adoption and expansion.
As a trusted advisor and coach, the Customer Success Manager determines how Hearsay’s product can be effectively applied to support achievement of a company's strategic business goals. You should possess strong application functional expertise, expertise in business application deployment cycles, as well as strong account management expertise.
Who is Hearsay?
Hearsay Systems leads the field in offering sophisticated client engagement products to companies within the financial services vertical. Founded in 2009 and helmed by Clara Shih, we are a tightly knit and dedicated group that passionately believes in our products, our people, and our culture. Our products engage customers across Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter, and Instagram, email, text, and voice. And every product syncs beautifully to Salesforce, Microsoft Dynamics, and other CRM systems.
Hearsay is used by more than 150,000 financial advisors and insurance agents. Our clients include Morgan Stanley, Goldman Sachs, Wells Fargo, JP Morgan Chase, Prudential, New York Life and Allstate. We enable them to get a real-time pulse of field conversations and to trigger more effective targeted advisor-client outreach with AI-optimized calls, text messages, email follow-ups, and social media interactions.
About the Role
- Develop a trusted advisor relationship with customer project managers and executive sponsors such that all activities are closely aligned with the customer's business case and business strategy, allowing the full potential of their Hearsay solution to be realized
- Establish and oversee the customer's adoption, training and development of best practices to continually drive incremental value and return on the customer's investment
- Manage Hearsay Social implementations, acting as a central point between the customer, Engineering, and Customer Success
- Identify and grow opportunities and collaborate with sales teams to ensure growth attainment
- Understand and assess customer requirements, level of adoption of the service and corporate structure as it applies to Hearsay roll out and adoption
- Disseminate application and vertical best practices
- Serve as a coach and trusted advisor to Hearsay customer
- With the account team, drive contract renewals and upsells
- 12+ years relevant work experience, including Saas Customer Success and/or Account Management
- Experience with Financial Services and/or Insurance
- Social Media savvy and passion
- Understanding of how social media drives business value and ROI
- Experience delivering highly effective presentations
- Excellent presentation, written, and oral communication skills
- BA/BS degree
Your Typical Day Might Include:
- Meeting with key project owners at our key accounts
- Keeping the pulse of your accounts
- Being the driving force behind several concurrent implementations
- Leading social media training and best practices sessions
- Defining adoption and expansion strategies for your customer portfolio
- Providing input to the product roadmap based on feedback from customers
- Interaction with just about all teams at Hearsay Social -- sales, ENG, marketing, product, data
- Travel to customer premises required from time to time