Senior Implementation Manager
What are you looking for in your next company? The opportunity to make a huge impact on the business? An open, friendly, curious culture? Smart application of an excellent tech stack? A firm with big goals and tough challenges to solve? If these matter to you, we have some great things to talk about.
We’re looking for an experienced Senior Implementation Manager to join our Professional Services team!
As a Senior Implementation Manager, you are an integral part of Hearsay's Professional Services organization. You will be leading and handling technical deployments of the Hearsay solution for customers - large and small as well as across multiple products. If you enjoy building and maintaining strong relationships with customer stakeholders, typically within Marketing and IT organizations, are passionate at driving product adoption by partnering closely with internal teams -Customer Success, Product Development - then this is the right opportunity for you!
Hearsay’s mission is to empower a human client experience in financial services. Over 100 of the world’s leading insurance and financial firms, including Allstate, New York Life, Morgan Stanley, and Goldman Sachs rely on Hearsay’s SaaS client engagement platform to allow their advisors to authentically and intelligently grow business relationships. Founded in 2010, Hearsay has over 200 employees globally in San Francisco, Seattle, New York, Toronto, London, Budapest and Manila, and is backed by Sequoia and NEA.
About the role:
- Manage deployments of Hearsay products, serving as a technical liaison between the customer and Hearsay’s Engineering and Customer Success organizations.
- Partner with clients in designing the broader customer relationship technology ecosystem while leading the build out of the Hearsay components including integrations with other systems within this ecosystem.
- Understand and assess customer requirements for initial rollout, ensure customer satisfaction through clear communication and expectation management.
- Develop a trusted advisor relationship with customer contacts; as the technical voice of authority, ensure alignment of deployment activities to ensure customer realizes the full potential of Hearsay Social.
- Manage multiple clients and projects/tasks at a time.
- Maintain technical knowledge and product expertise in all aspects of the Hearsay Social solution.
- Determine solutions and workarounds to complex business problems.
- Meet with key project owners at our most strategic accounts.
- Keep a pulse on all of your customers that are in the deployment phases.
- Educate Hearsay administrators on best practices to improve usability and productivity.
- Influence the product roadmap by distilling and prioritize customer feedback into specific feature requests.
- Interact with the cross-functional teams at Hearsay, including Sales, Engineering, Marketing, Product Management.
- BA/BS degree, 5+ years relevant work experience.
- Strong process orientation - experience leading complex SaaS project implementations or technical software deployments for Enterprise customers.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Effective at delivering presentations to technical and non-technical audiences.
- Ability to navigate complex customer organizations effectively.
- Understanding of how social and digital tools drive business value and ROI.
- Aptitude and curiosity to solve problems, analyze root cause and identify corrective actions to prevent recurrence.
- Understanding of SSO (SAML) fundamentals and web integrations are a strong plus.