Senior Data Architect
What are you looking for in your next company? An open, friendly culture? Smart application of an excellent tech stack? Real diversity? Rock-solid products? If these matter to you, we have some great things to talk about.
Hearsay Systems is looking for a Senior Data Architect to represent our Data team, based in Budapest!
We need you to take on our greenfield data integration projects and determine the tool set, architecture and tech stack to use. Are you ready?
Who is Hearsay?
Hearsay Systems leads the field in offering sophisticated client engagement products to companies within the financial services vertical. Founded in 2009 and helmed by Clara Shih, we are a tightly knit and dedicated group that passionately believes in our products, our people, and our culture. Our products engage customers across Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter, and Instagram, email, text, and voice. And every product syncs beautifully to Salesforce, Microsoft Dynamics, and other CRM systems.
Hearsay is used by more than 170,000 financial advisors and insurance agents. Our clients include Morgan Stanley, Goldman Sachs, Wells Fargo, JP Morgan Chase, Prudential, New York Life and Allstate. We enable them to get a real-time pulse of field conversations and to trigger more effective targeted advisor-client outreach with AI-optimized calls, text messages, email follow-ups, and social media interactions.
About the role:
- Partner with Product Management, Customer Services and various Engineering teams to build & manage reliable data sets in the data warehouse / data lake to empower our data products and support operational and exploratory analysis.
- Deliver business intelligence (BI) solutions and embedded data products for our internal and external clients.
- Manage the development of new and enhancement of existing components of ETL framework.
- Design and develop data integration / analytical environments in the cloud (AWS).
- Coordinate the resources necessary to scope the requirement, document the necessary actions, ship deliverables and follow up afterwards.
- Mentor analysts and engineers in their day-to-day operation and enable them using industry standards and best practices.
- Collaborate with various engineering teams in the US and Hungary to promote data centric software development.
- Support, manage and improve the existing data warehouse procedures.
- Identify, document and promote best practices across the entire company.
- Create foundations for future machine learning and data science initiatives.
- You have 5+ years of hands-on consulting or system implementation experience in Business Intelligence / Analytics / Big Data / Data Science / Data Warehousing.
- You have strong technical skills including knowledge of data warehouses, modelling, business intelligence systems and data analysis tools.
- You are an expert with query languages (SQL) and proficient with Python / Java / C.
- You can lead initiatives end-to-end.
- You have a thirst for new skills and the desire and ability to build your knowledge quickly.
- You’re great at what you do and you know how to work with your colleagues to get the best out of the team.
- Your experience in any of the following is a big plus: Amazon Web Services, django, Apache Airflow, Snowflake, Looker - we use them heavily.