Hearsay Systems is the leading client engagement platform provider for financial services. Our platform is used by over 150,000 agents and advisors, providing automated workflows and analytics for fostering personalized relationships at scale. The world’s leading financial services companies, including Morgan Stanley, Goldman Sachs, Wells Fargo, JP Morgan Chase, Prudential, New York Life and Allstate, count on Hearsay for a real-time pulse of field conversations and to trigger targeted advisor-client outreach with AI.
Hearsay is headquartered in San Francisco with offices in Seattle, New York, Chicago, Toronto, London, Budapest and Manila and has raised $50M in venture capital from Sequoia and NEA.
Hearsay Systems is looking for a Senior Recruiter to help us find and hire talent for our Budapest office.
About the role:
- Source, interview and close talent for technical and non-technical roles in the Budapest office
- Build solid relationships with international leadership teams and serve as a partner before, during, and after the recruiting process
- Be the SME (Subject Matter Expert) on all things recruiting
- Source passive talent to maintain a strong pipeline of qualified candidates
- Manage relationships with recruitment firms
- Manage and improve branding strategies for the Budapest office/market
- Partner with US recruiting team to develop, implement, and execute recruiting strategies
- Craft and enhance a consistent and extraordinary candidate experience
- 5+ years in house recruiting experience recruiting for IT/Business/Product/Design roles
- Experience working in a tech start up is a plus
- Proven ability sourcing and hiring passive candidates
- You’re incredibly process-oriented and you know how to manage multiple high-priority positions
- You have an uncanny ability to effectively influence and drive toward results in a fast-paced environment
- You can articulate Hearsay’s business proposition and get candidates excited to work with us!
- You have working knowledge of ATS tools (we use Lever) and recruiting technologies
- Experience developing Employer Branding, through networking, attending meet ups etc. is a plus