Customer Success Operations Manager
*Please note: we are only considering Remote applicants currently living in the United States*
Hearsay Systems is looking for a Customer Success Operations Manager to join our team! You will be at the heart of the Customer Success organization on the GTM Operations team and will be an ambassador for the organization to manage cross-functional programs and processes that contribute to the success of Hearsay’s customers. If this sounds exciting to you, then continue reading!
About Hearsay Systems:
Founded in 2009 by Clara Shih and Steve Garrity, and helmed by CEO Mike Boese, Hearsay Systems leads the field in offering sophisticated client engagement products to companies within the financial services vertical. We are a tightly knit and dedicated group that passionately believes in our products, our people, and our culture. Our products engage customers across Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter, and Instagram, email, text, and voice. And every product syncs beautifully to Salesforce, Microsoft Dynamics, and other CRM systems.
Hearsay is used by more than 170,000 financial advisors and insurance agents. Our clients include Morgan Stanley, Goldman Sachs, Wells Fargo, JP Morgan Chase, Prudential, New York Life and Allstate. We enable them to get a real-time pulse of field conversations and to trigger more effective targeted advisor-client outreach with AI-optimized calls, text messages, email follow-ups, and social media interactions.
About the role:
- Standardize Customer Success operating procedures by developing tools and training processes to onboard new CSMEs (including Product knowledge, systems (Salesforce, JIRA, ZenDesk etc,) and procedures that support a world class Customer Success team
- Develop and manage centralized internal content management system
- Partner with functional team leads to project manage and execute on strategic projects for the Client Services and broader GTM organization. Support in change management efforts
- Analyze and improve processes for the health of Hearsay’s customer base including churn, product adoption and service usage
- Provide data analysis and analytic support for forecasting and reporting on Customer churn
- Coordinate the efforts of various teams (Training, Account Intelligence, PM) to support the ongoing internal enablement and readiness of the CS organization, relevant Financial Services industry changes, including trends and use cases associated with sub-verticals (Wealth Mgmt., P&C and Life Insurance)
- Provide ad-hoc analysis as required to aid management decision-making
- BA/BS degree, 5+ years relevant work experience
- Experience in SaaS, business operations, account management or strategy consulting a plus
- Excellent, project management, written and oral communication skills
- Highly organized with the ability to manage competing priorities
- Ability to collaborate with internal teams and leadership effectively
- Experience working in financial services, directly managing accounts in this industry and/or working directly with sales/distribution in financial services
- Proven data / analytical and critical thinking skills
- Team-first attitude, self-starter approach
- Proficiency in gSuite products (Sheets, Slides, etc)Experience with JIRA, Salesforce