Enterprise Account Executive
What are you looking for in your next company? Rock-solid products? Enormous, well-defined sales opportunities? A collaborative, friendly culture? Smart application of an excellent tech stack? Real diversity? If any of these matter to you, we have some great things to talk about.
Hearsay Systems is looking for talented Account Executive to join our Sales team.
To further capitalize on the incredible market opportunity and demand for our products, we are growing our sales team. This is a rare opportunity to join a quickly growing startup with proven market demand and sales. You should have a proven track record of exceeding quota in technology sales and be a motivated and tenacious self-starter who is comfortable selling to Marketing, Sales Operations, and other C-level executives.
Who is Hearsay?
Founded in 2009 by Clara Shih and Steve Garrity, and helmed by CEO Mike Boese, Hearsay Systems leads the field in offering sophisticated client engagement products to companies within the financial services vertical. We are a tightly knit and dedicated group that passionately believes in our products, our people, and our culture. Our products engage customers across Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter, and Instagram, email, text, and voice. And every product syncs beautifully to Salesforce, Microsoft Dynamics, and other CRM systems.
Hearsay is used by more than 170,000 financial advisors and insurance agents. Our clients include Morgan Stanley, Goldman Sachs, Wells Fargo, JP Morgan Chase, Prudential, New York Life and Allstate. We enable them to get a real-time pulse of field conversations and to trigger more effective targeted advisor-client outreach with AI-optimized calls, text messages, email follow-ups, and social media interactions.
We love working here, and we hope you will too!
About the role:
- Construct, forecast, and manage your pipeline of sales opportunities across your book of financial services companies
- Manage complex sales-cycles and develop add-on business with existing accounts
- Enthusiastically present the vision and value of the Hearsay Social and our services to C-level executives
- Achieve monthly and quarterly quota assignments and forecast sales activity accurately
- Drive revenue by identifying and closing a list of named accounts
- Establish a professional, working, and consultative relationship with the client by developing a core understanding of the unique business needs of the client
- Provide thought leadership and best practices with regard to new products and services
- Build coalition and support with customer field leadership.
- Cultivate relationships across the organization and open communication lines to ensure program success and growth
- 7+ years quota achieving sales success, preferably in enterprise software
- Experience selling to Insurance, Commercial Banking and Investment Advisors would be a strong asset
- Ideally, you will have proven experience in consultative selling to VPs across multiple departments
- Ideally 3+ years of experience at high growth SaaS company preferred
- Track record of over-achieving quota (top 10% of company) in past positions
- Experience managing the sales cycle from business champion to the CEO/CMO level, with expertise in CRM or advertising a real plus
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills and solid computer skills including Microsoft Word, PowerPoint, Excel, and Salesforce.com
- Customer-focused mentality and a winning attitude
- Familiarity with social media including Facebook, LinkedIn, etc.
- Bachelor's Degree from an accredited four-year university