What are you looking for in your next company? Rock-solid products? Enormous, well-defined sales opportunities? A collaborative, friendly culture? Smart application of an excellent tech stack? Real diversity? If any of these matter to you, we have some great things to talk about.
Hearsay Systems is looking to bring on a Product Owner to join our Budapest office!
We're looking for a Product Owner (PO) to partner up with our Product Manager (PM) based in Budapest and to work on the Hearsay Sites and Hearsay Mail products, which are both a critical component of the Hearsay Advisor Cloud.
Who is Hearsay?
Hearsay Systems is the industry-leading provider of omnichannel advisor-client communications products to companies within the financial services vertical, enabling advisors and clients to communicate openly and effectively to achieve outcomes of maximum value.
Our tools are used by over 170,000 agents and advisors, providing them with automated workflows and advanced AI that allow them to more easily develop and foster personalized relationships with their existing clients and prospects at scale.
We partner with the world’s leading financial services companies (including Morgan Stanley, Goldman Sachs, Wells Fargo, JP Morgan Chase, Prudential, New York Life, and Allstate) to enable them to get a real-time pulse of field conversations and to trigger much faster and more effective targeted advisor-client outreach with AI-optimized calls, text messages, email follow-ups, and social media interactions.
Hearsay is headquartered in San Francisco with Product teams in Seattle and Budapest, and has raised $50M in venture capital from Sequoia and NEA.
About the role:
- You’ll work as a member of the product team which is spread between Budapest, San Francisco and Seattle.
- You’ll be managing the Sites and the Mail products in the omnichannel communication platform.
- You will ensure that the Hearsay Mail and Sites product teams are aligned on product value, vision, strategy, requirements, priorities, and success criteria, fully integrated with an overarching vision of omnichannel engagement that drives defined business outcomes for our customers.
- You’ll have an experienced go to market team as your partner that has a deep subject matter expertise while being open to creative market experiments.
- You will partner with Go To Market, Operations, Legal, and Finance teams to drive cross-functional outcomes.
- You'll work closely with customers, customer support, professional services, sales, and prospects to deliver features that are both tuned to drive customer business value and measurable.
- You will understand current and future market opportunities to ensure we’re building the right things, now and over the long haul.
- You have experience in creating web, mobile, or SaaS products (preferablyB2B) as a PO.
- You understand what UX is for and have worked together with designers.
- You might have already launched one or two of your own online projects, and learned a lot while doing them / failing on them.
- You understand the importance of delighting the user and helping deliver tangible and measurable RoI to the buyer.
- You are comfortable with technical terminologies and working with engineering teams.
- You have successful experience interfacing with Go-To-Market teams and getting to the crux of the business problems to be solved.
- You demonstrate strategic thinking and strong communication skills.
We offer you:
- Central location with fantastic colleagues
- Competitive salary with benefits
- On-site food and beverages
- Occasional travels to the US