Product Marketing Manager
What are you looking for in your next company? Rock-solid products? A collaborative, friendly culture? The opportunity to have real, measurable impact? True diversity? If any of these matter to you, we have some great things to talk about.
Hearsay is looking for a dynamic Product Marketing leader to drive market strategy and execution for the Hearsay Platform. This position will be responsible for developing positioning, messaging, content and stories that will resonate with our target audience and drive demand.
Who is Hearsay?
Hearsay Systems is an enterprise fintech company transforming how bankers, advisors, and insurance agents acquire and service customers in an increasingly digital and regulated environment. Founded in 2009 and helmed by Clara Shih, we are a tightly knit and dedicated group that passionately believes in our products, our people, and our culture. Our products engage customers across Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter, Instagram, email, text, and voice. Every Hearsay product syncs beautifully with Salesforce, Microsoft Dynamics, and other CRM systems.
Hearsay is used by more than 170,000 financial advisors and insurance agents. Our clients include Morgan Stanley, Goldman Sachs, Wells Fargo, JP Morgan Chase, Prudential, New York Life and Allstate. We enable them to get a real-time pulse of field conversations and to trigger more effective targeted advisor-client outreach with AI-optimized calls, text messages, email follow-ups, and social media interactions.
We love working here, and we hope you will too!
About the Role
- Develop, tailor, and deliver core positioning, messaging, thought leadership and customer stories to grow our customer base
- Be a key partner in product strategy, bringing market insights into the product development process including competitive intelligence and pricing input
- Orchestrate, plan and manage the product launch and product communications processes
- Collaborate with customers, partners, and cross-functionally within the organization to advocate for and improve our products
- Be the expert on our buyers and how Hearsay wins. Ensure the GTM team understands and can clearly communicate key competitive differentiators.
- Serve as a product expert in client-facing and/or industry events
- 5+ years of related software Product Marketing and/or solution marketing experience
- MBA is a plus
- Financial Services Industry (or translatable) experience
- Ability to speak with C-level executives and large groups
- Outstanding writer and verbal communicator
- Strong project management skills
- Equally comfortable working with customers, partners and cross-functionally
- Analytically minded to keep abreast of the market and competitive landscape
- You love working with people with diverse approaches and thinking