Customer Success Coordinator
At Hearsay Systems, we are passionate about our customers. Customer success is more than an aspiration – it’s one of our core values. An unwavering focus on delivering great customer outcomes is the hallmark of our worldwide Customer Success team.
We are currently looking to hire a Customer Success Coordinator to join Hearsay!
In this role, you will help Hearsay customers achieve that very success by helping Customer Success Managers execute the role of trusted advisor. There are many critical processes, activities and deliverables related directly to customer engagement and satisfaction. The Coordinator will be an important part of the account teams that collectively deliver an excellent customer experience with Hearsay.
About Hearsay Systems:
Founded in 2009 by Clara Shih and Steve Garrity, and helmed by CEO Mike Boese, Hearsay Systems leads the field in offering sophisticated client engagement products to companies within the financial services vertical. We are a tightly knit and dedicated group that passionately believes in our products, our people, and our culture. Our products engage customers across Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter, and Instagram, email, text, and voice. And every product syncs beautifully to Salesforce, Microsoft Dynamics, and other CRM systems.
Hearsay is used by more than 170,000 financial advisors and insurance agents. Our clients include Morgan Stanley, Goldman Sachs, Wells Fargo, JP Morgan Chase, Prudential, New York Life and Allstate. We enable them to get a real-time pulse of field conversations and to trigger more effective targeted advisor-client outreach with AI-optimized calls, text messages, email follow-ups, and social media interactions.
About the Role
- Create presentation decks that will be used in for customer business reviews
- Monitor, escalate and communicate to the account team the issues related to customer support tickets and product enhancements
- Manage and update customer health metrics in Salesforce
- Conduct data analysis projects
- Assist in making adjustments/changes in our back-end administration module
- Manage customer data and reports requests
- Assist in communicating with customers regarding product release notes, marketing event attendance, webinar schedules, for example.
- Other ad hoc projects as assigned
About the Ideal Candidate
- At least 1-2 years of work experience in account management, customer success, technical support, or customer service
- Self-starter, problem-solver and ability to think on your feet
- Excellent oral communication skills
- Acts with a sense of urgency, organization and quality
- Desire to learn, grow and add value to Hearsay
- Experience in Google Suite, Powerpoint, Excel, Salesforce, JIRA, and Zendesk preferred but not required