We're building a platform that strengthens human relationships. Join us!
What are you looking for in your next company? The opportunity to make a huge impact on the business? An open, friendly, curious culture? Smart application of an excellent tech stack? A firm with big goals and tough challenges to solve? If these matter to you, we have some great things to talk about.
Hearsay’s mission is to empower a human client experience in financial services. Over 100 of the world’s leading insurance and financial firms, including Allstate, New York Life, Morgan Stanley, and Goldman Sachs rely on Hearsay’s SaaS client engagement platform to allow their advisors to authentically and intelligently grow business relationships. Founded in 2010, Hearsay has over 200 employees globally in San Francisco, Seattle, New York, Toronto, London, Budapest and Manila, and is backed by Sequoia and NEA.
About the role:
- Manage data warehouse and support data infrastructure.
- Design and develop new ETL and data pipelines that deliver new data with measurable quality under the SLA in the data warehouse.
- Develop and enhance existing in-house developed ETL Framework.
- Support and enhance existing pipelines in production.
- Work with Product Managers, Customer Success Team, Data Analysts, Business Analysts and
- Business Domain experts to translate business and functional requirements into technical design documents.
- Create and enhance new entity relationship data and dimensional models using technical design documents that are easy to understand and used by customers.
- Design and develop machine learning models.
- Integrate with the product to make it artificial intelligence driven.
- Develop ad-hoc reports and dashboards as needed.
- Identify, document and promote best practices in SDLC (Software Development Life Cycle) and Team Operations.
- Position requires a Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent in Computer Science, Engineering, Information Systems or a related technical field (or foreign equivalent) plus 5 years of experience on the job offered, or a related occupation. Employer will accept any suitable combination of education, training, or experience.
- Position requires five years of experience in the following skills:
- Develop ETL utilizing one or more of the following technologies: Python, Hadoop, Hive,
- SQL, MySQL, Oracle, PostgreSQL, Airflow, AWS S3, EMR or PDI;
- Develop Data warehouse and analytical platforms;
- Dimensional modeling;
- Requires at least two years of experience with Spark and ML models.