Senior Full Stack Engineer
What are you looking for in your next company? An open, friendly culture? Smart application of an excellent tech stack? Real diversity? Rock-solid products? If these matter to you, we have some great things to talk about.
Hearsay Systems is looking for talented Senior Full Stack Engineer to join our Relate team. What is Hearsay Relate?
Relate is an advanced voice and texting application running natively on iOS and Android. It provides highly compliant communication services to our customers in the financial space, with remarkably useful analytics and reporting capabilities to help tune business communications. Adding a second, business-only number to your existing device, Relate activity syncs beautifully to Salesforce and other popular CRMs.
Who is Hearsay?Hearsay Systems leads the field in offering sophisticated client engagement products to companies within the financial services vertical. Founded in 2009 and helmed by Clara Shih, we are a tightly knit and dedicated group that passionately believes in our products, our people, and our culture. Our products engage customers across Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter, and Instagram, and sync beautifully to Salesforce, Microsoft Dynamics, and other CRM systems. Our customers include Morgan Stanley, Goldman Sachs, Wells Fargo, JP Morgan Chase, Prudential, New York Life and Allstate. We enable them to get a real-time pulse of field conversations and to trigger more effective targeted advisor-client outreach with AI-optimized calls, text messages, email follow-ups, and social media interactions.
About the job:
- Collaborate with engineering teams, product management, and designers to constantly elevate Hearsay Relates performance, security, privacy, and scalability
- Collaborate even more: work with the other product teams to ensure that features integrate across products and platform
- Contribute to product architecture to ensure seamless development of new product features and help architect infrastructure to support a fast-growing user base
- Be directly responsible for multiple components within Hearsay Relate
- Mentor other developers to make them as great, or even better, than you are
- Share your thoughts on product features, the user experience, or literally anything else across the company. We want your opinions as much as your tech chops
- People love to work with you!
- You have worked with cloud telecommunications services like SMS Gateways or SIP Telephony
- You’ve built and deployed REST APIs
- You have solid hands on coding experience (microservices)
- You are comfortable (happy, even!) to listen to different opinions, and even change yours when it makes sense to do so
- Whether or not you know it right now, you’re keen to learn Python