Senior Test Engineer
What are you looking for in your next company? An open, friendly culture? Smart application of an excellent tech stack? Real diversity? Rock-solid products? If these matter to you, we have some great things to talk about.
Hearsay Systems is looking for a creative, get-it-done Senior Test Engineer to join our Quality Assurance (QA) team in our Budapest office!
In case you are happy to automate testing while also excel in defining test scenarios and running them yourself, we are looking for you to join our passionate team and help us test our web and mobile product offerings. You will have the opportunity to contribute to the success of our flagship products and greenfield initiatives.
Who is Hearsay?
Hearsay Systems leads the field in offering sophisticated client engagement products to companies within the financial services vertical. Founded in 2009 and helmed by Clara Shih, we are a tightly knit and dedicated group that passionately believes in our products, our people, and our culture. Our products engage customers across Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter, and Instagram, email, text, and voice. And every product syncs beautifully to Salesforce, Microsoft Dynamics, and other CRM systems.
Hearsay is used by more than 170,000 financial advisors and insurance agents. Our clients include Morgan Stanley, Goldman Sachs, Wells Fargo, JP Morgan Chase, Prudential, New York Life and Allstate. We enable them to get a real-time pulse of field conversations and to trigger more effective targeted advisor-client outreach with AI-optimized calls, text messages, email follow-ups, and social media interactions.
About the role:
- Collaborate with various engineering teams, product management to test a diverse range of projects
- Write and execute test plans per product requirements and interface with our third party vendor for test plans, issues and communication to internal stakeholders
- Be directly responsible for testing product feature sets
- Keep close contact with the product team to gather requirements for upcoming feature sets
- Work with the QA team to write test plans and test our web & mobile products
- Interface with third-party testing vendors for test planning and product issues
- Automate already existing and future test plans
- Bachelor’s degree with at least 3 years in Quality Assurance
- Solid experience in QA processes such as writing test plans, functional, and regression testing
- Knowledge of test automation
- Experience working across the technical stack and an understanding of modern web & mobile apps
- Good knowledge of Agile, Continuous integration, Jira
We offer you:
- Central location with fantastic colleagues
- Competitive salary with benefits
- On-site food and beverages