Executive Assistant to the CEO
What are you looking for in your next company? Rock-solid products? A collaborative, friendly culture? Smart application of an excellent tech stack? Real diversity? If any of these matter to you, we have some great things to talk about.
Hearsay Systems is looking for a passionate, creative, and experienced Executive Assistant to the CEO.
This role goes above and beyond the scope of a typical EA position. You will become the right hand of the CEO, always preempting her needs, requirements, and constantly being one step ahead of the game. Your goal is to take away any tasks possible from the CEO's daily role, giving her the ability to use her time in the most productive way possible, while always maintaining confidentiality, integrity, and calm.
Who is Hearsay?
Hearsay Systems leads the field in offering sophisticated client engagement products to companies within the financial services vertical. Founded in 2009 and helmed by Clara Shih, we are a tightly knit and dedicated group that passionately believes in our products, our people, and our culture. Our products engage customers across Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter, Instagram, email, text, and voice. Every Hearsay product syncs beautifully with Salesforce, Microsoft Dynamics, and other CRM systems.
Hearsay is used by more than 150,000 financial advisors and insurance agents. Our clients include Morgan Stanley, Goldman Sachs, Wells Fargo, JP Morgan Chase, Prudential, New York Life and Allstate. We enable them to get a real-time pulse of field conversations and to trigger more effective targeted advisor-client outreach with AI-optimized calls, text messages, email follow-ups, and social media interactions.
About the role:
- Anticipate needs and provide high-level, tailored support to the CEO
- Writing and drafting emails for CEO-- strong writing, spelling, grammar are musts
- Flawless, quick execution of administrative activities, with high attention to detail, organization and process.
- Prioritize and manage multiple simultaneous priorities and projects, and follow through on issues in a timely manner
- Coordinate international and domestic travel
- Strong contributor to office and team culture, partnering closely with other EAs / office manager to plan and execute meetings and events
- Serve as the face of Hearsay on behalf of the CEO and help them build great relationships with internal stakeholders and external contacts
- 5+ years full-time relevant work experience; Bachelor's or Associate degree with a strong academic background preferred
- Background in sales with experience supporting a VP of Sales highly desired
- You have excellent Gmail and Google calendar skills, including coordination of complex internal and external meetings, using both mobile and desktop
- Interest and experience identifying and implementing processes and procedures to improve work efficiency
- Capacity to handle tight deadlines and last minute changes, adapt quickly while remaining flexible, and problem-solve independently
- Highly responsive, fast at texting and typing on a computer
- Great communication skills and the ability to work effectively with a spectrum of personalities
- Excellent organizational skills with high attention to detail
- Proven ability to maintain high level of professionalism and discretion
- Passion and interest in Fintech and prior financial services experience a plus
- Experience supporting high-level, multiple, executivesTrack record of consistently going above and beyond
- Ability to move quickly and make on-the-spot decisions without sacrificing detail
- Strong Excel, PowerPoint, and Google e-mail/Gcalendar/doc and mobile Gmail/SMS skills
- Ability to maintain composure and sense of humor in high-pressure situations