Senior UX Designer, Nurture & Convert
What are you looking for in your next company? An open, friendly culture? Smart application of an excellent tech stack? Real diversity? Rock-solid products? If these matter to you, we have some great things to talk about.
We are delighted to share that we are growing our Budapest office and hiring a Senior UX Designer!
Our expanding team is looking for you in case you are ready to take design challenges and serve our clients by translating their concepts into an attractive reality.
Who is Hearsay?
Hearsay Systems leads the field in offering sophisticated client engagement products to companies within the financial services vertical. Founded in 2009 by Clara Shih and Steve Garrity, and helmed by CEO Mike Boese, Hearsay Systems leads the field in offering sophisticated client engagement products to companies within the financial services vertical. We are a tightly knit and dedicated group that passionately believes in our products, our people, and our culture. Our products engage customers across Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter, and Instagram, email, text, and voice. And every product syncs beautifully to Salesforce, Microsoft Dynamics, and other CRM systems.
Hearsay is used by more than 170,000 financial advisors and insurance agents. Our clients include Morgan Stanley, Goldman Sachs, Wells Fargo, JP Morgan Chase, Prudential, New York Life and Allstate. We enable them to get a real-time pulse of field conversations and to trigger more effective targeted advisor-client outreach with AI-optimized calls, text messages, email follow-ups, and social media interactions.
About the role:
- Conduct best practice audits, lead user research, gather and study analytics, carry on usability tests to feed the design process with synthesized report findings.
- Create thoughtful and appropriate solutions to design challenges of all sizes.
- Collaborate with Product Managers and Engineers - from discovery to delivery, and after release.
- Design engaging experiences in an iterative manner, using flow diagrams, sketches, and wireframes.
- Validate concepts with appropriate user testing methods.
- Translate validated concepts into experiences through interaction design and high-fidelity visual composites.
- Use and take part in the maintenance of the internal design system.
- 4-6 years of experience in designing and shipping digital products and systems.
- In-depth knowledge of the tools and practices of HCD and UX.
- Experience in creating designs with one or more of the following programs or technologies – Axure, Sketch, Adobe Creative Suite, Figma.
- User-first mindset — lots of empathy, advocacy, and a passionate drive to do what's right.
- Comfortable participating in the product development process as an equal partner to Product Managers and Engineers.
- Excellent analytical skills, able to identify problems, and come up with solutions.
- Humble but confident, with an understanding of how research, data, and instinct play into decision making.
- Proactive and have a sense of process ownership.
- Eager to learn continuously.
It is a plus if you have a:
- background in working with or developing design systems.
- trackable history designing digital products end-to-end.
- experience working with or being part of an agile product development team.
We offer you:
- Central location with fantastic colleagues, which is basically your home until pandemia threats us to get together
- Competitive salary with benefits
- On-site food and beverages once we can get back to the office