Customer Success Executive
What are you looking for in your next company? Rock-solid products? A collaborative, friendly culture? Smart application of an excellent tech stack? Real diversity? If any of these matter to you, we have some great things to talk about.
Hearsay Systems is looking for a talented Customer Success Executive to join our team in our amazing Toronto team!
At Hearsay Systems, we are passionate about our customers. Customer success is more than an aspiration – it’s one of our core values. An unwavering focus on delivering great customer results is the hallmark of our global Customer Success team.
It is the Customer Success Executive’s responsibility to drive customer adoption of Hearsay’s products and achieve measurable success within a defined set of key customers. You are a top-notch public speaker and are comfortable with presenting to and negotiating with C-level executives, backed by a strong understanding of their business objectives. You are successful at articulating value, inspiring both prospects and clients, and selling the future of Hearsay in order to encourage adoption and expansion.
Who is Hearsay?
Hearsay Systems leads the field in offering sophisticated client engagement products to companies within the financial services vertical. Founded in 2009 and helmed by Clara Shih, we are a tightly knit and dedicated group that passionately believes in our products, our people, and our culture. Our products engage customers across Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter, Instagram, email, text, and voice. Every Hearsay product syncs beautifully with Salesforce, Microsoft Dynamics, and other CRM systems.
Hearsay is used by more than 150,000 financial advisors and insurance agents. Our clients include Morgan Stanley, Goldman Sachs, Wells Fargo, JP Morgan Chase, Prudential, New York Life and Allstate. We enable them to get a real-time pulse of field conversations and to trigger more effective targeted advisor-client outreach with AI-optimized calls, text messages, email follow-ups, and social media interactions.
If you're looking for a challenge and to make a real impact in your company, then apply for the Customer Success Executive position at Hearsay!
About the role:
- Renew and grow 100% of customers by driving adoption of all purchased products and challenging customers to expand through engagement models (e.g. UMM/SBMM); maintain superior level of customer satisfaction.
- Establish strategic advisor relationship with customer project teams and understand customer org charts.
- Collaborate closely with Sales on all customer accounts.
- Identify all customers CBIs and leverage account systems intel to identify new product opportunities.
- Utilize relevant data sources in order to develop success metrics that align with customers' top business priorities.
- Minimize churn risk ruthlessly through proactive account management, account flagging process and identification of key competitive risks.
- Be recognized as a subject matter expert on digital field enablement for financial services organizations.
- Understand all Hearsay products deeply, provide customized customer training as needed, and use customer feedback to influence positive change with the Product team.
- Develop and share best practices for portfolio management, challenging customer to grow, and implementing new customer programs.
- Ability to deliver high levels of customer enablement by proactively identifying and addressing the needs of customer project teams and various executive sponsors.
- Sets achievable, yet bold, individual/customer goals and demonstrates a determined focus on achieving the best business outcomes.
- Recommends ideas and strategies based on specific scenarios, thereby influencing customer project teams and executive sponsors to take necessary actions.
- A passion for problem-solving - the ability to identify and proactively resolve issues with customer project teams and executive sponsors.
- Demonstrates a strong business understanding and proactively identifies options, outcomes, and risks for any customer scenario.
- Understands customer CBIs and Hearsay's value proposition for its customers. Demonstrates business foresight along with the ability to integrate diverse perspectives.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills and effective at inspiring agents/advisors to take action
- Have a strong process orientation and is comfortable managing large, complex, multi-product SaaS programs for enterprise customers.
- Surfaces conflicts and disagreements in a constructive manner with a goal of providing visibility and assisting with resolution.