Deal Desk Manager
What are you looking for in your next company? Rock-solid products? A collaborative, friendly culture? Smart application of an excellent tech stack? Real diversity? If any of these matter to you, we have some great things to talk about.
We're looking for a Deal Desk Manger!
Who is Hearsay?
Hearsay Systems is an enterprise fintech company transforming how bankers, advisors, and insurance agents acquire and service customers in an increasingly digital and regulated environment. Founded in 2009 and helmed by Clara Shih, we are a tightly knit and dedicated group that passionately believes in our products, our people, and our culture. Our products engage customers across Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter, Instagram, email, text, and voice. Every Hearsay product syncs beautifully with Salesforce, Microsoft Dynamics, and other CRM systems.
Hearsay is used by more than 170,000 financial advisors and insurance agents. Our clients include Morgan Stanley, Goldman Sachs, Wells Fargo, JP Morgan Chase, Prudential, New York Life and Allstate. We enable them to get a real-time pulse of field conversations and to trigger more effective targeted advisor-client outreach with AI-optimized calls, text messages, email follow-ups, and social media interactions.
About the role:
- As an owner of the deal desk - Manage and facilitate deal review meetings among Sales, Product, Finance, and Accounting to ensure appropriate stakeholder participation and deal compliance with internal principles
- Craft competitive, healthy deal strategies that optimize the sales cycle and lead to an increased win rate and reduced churn
- Serve as an escalation point across stakeholders to identify friction points within sales processes and help move deals forward
- Work with company’s Sales Operations & Enablement and Product Marketing teams to coordinate tracking of ACV and updates to company product catalog within Salesforce
- Conduct in-depth analyses of revenue engines within the company and identify improvement areas and opportunities that will drive value
- Drive strategic projects across teams that will create significant value for Hearsay
- Acting as an internal consultant - identifying problems or implementing solutions to established problems. The solutions could be in the form of projects like “re-pricing for existing customers” or “Effectiveness thru metrics for the customer advocacy team”
- Working knowledge of Salesforce, including experience creating reports and dashboards, optimizing workflow processes, and using CPQ or a similar quoting and contracting system
- Thorough understanding of the end-to-end sales process, from quoting to negotiation and then deal closure among internal stakeholders
- Strong interpersonal skills to work across all side businesses with sales, finance, legal and Partners
- Working knowledge of Excel modeling or intellectual curiosity and a willingness to learn new systems and technology
- A demonstrable history of evaluating processes in order to diagnose areas of improvement
- You have the insight and curiosity to challenge the status quo, and the maturity to do so mindfully
- You love working with people of diverse approaches and thinkingYou have 4+ years of work experience
- You have 2+ years in management consulting, Sales Operations, Finance, or a Deal Desk role for a SaaS company