Product Marketing Manager - Actions
What are you looking for in your next company? An open, friendly culture? Smart application of an excellent tech stack? Real diversity? Rock-solid products? If these matter to you, we have some great things to talk about.
Hearsay Systems is looking for a dynamic Product Marketing Manager to join our San Francisco office!
You will drive market strategy and execution for our new product, Hearsay Actions, that will transform the way agents and advisors engage with their customers. You will develop positioning, messaging, content and stories that will resonate with our target audience and drive demand for Hearsay Actions. You will report to the Head of Product and Customer Marketing and work closely with the entire Marketing team and the VP of Industry Solutions.
Who is Hearsay?
Hearsay Systems leads the field in offering sophisticated client engagement products to companies within the financial services vertical. Founded in 2009 and helmed by Clara Shih, we are a tightly knit and dedicated group that passionately believes in our products, our people, and our culture. Our products engage customers across Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter, and Instagram, email, text, and voice. And every product syncs beautifully to Salesforce, Microsoft Dynamics, and other CRM systems.
Hearsay is used by more than 150,000 financial advisors and insurance agents. Our clients include Morgan Stanley, Goldman Sachs, Wells Fargo, JP Morgan Chase, Prudential, New York Life and Allstate. We enable them to get a real-time pulse of field conversations and to trigger more effective targeted advisor-client outreach with AI-optimized calls, text messages, email follow-ups, and social media interactions.
We love working here, and we hope you will too!
About the role:
- Develop, tailor, and deliver core positioning, messaging, thought leadership and customer stories to support sales efforts, demand generation efforts, and outbound communications
- Be instrumental in driving the go-to-market strategy, including positioning/messaging, GTM training and content creation
- Orchestrate, plan and manage the product launch process
- Be the expert on our buyers and how Hearsay wins
- Ensure the Go-to-Market team understands and can clearly communicate key competitive differentiators
- Educate the GTM team (Sales, Marketing and CS) on Hearsay Actions and the value we provide to our buyers and user personas
- Be a strong advocate and thought leader for Hearsay Actions
- 5+ years of related software product marketing and/or solution marketing experience
- Highly impactful enterprise software product marketing experience
- Financial Services Industry (or translatable) experience
- Ability to speak with C-level executives and large groups
- You can write and have the portfolio to show it
- Strong project management skills
- Equally comfortable working with customers, partners and cross-functionally
- Analytically minded to keep abreast of the market and competitive landscape
- You love working with people with diverse approaches and thinking