Senior UX Designer
What are you looking for in your next company? An open, friendly culture? Smart application of an excellent tech stack? Real diversity? Rock-solid products? If these matter to you, we have some great things to talk about.
Hearsay Systems is looking for a talented Senior UX Designer to join our amazing Budapest team!
Our expanding team is looking for you in case you are ready to take design challenges and serve our clients by translating their concepts into an attractive reality.
Who is Hearsay?
Hearsay Systems is transforming how bankers, advisors, and insurance agents acquire and service customers in an increasingly digital and regulated environment. Founded in 2009 and helmed by Clara Shih, we are a tightly knit and dedicated group that passionately believes in our products, our people, and our culture. Our products engage customers across Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter, Instagram, email, text, and voice. Every Hearsay product syncs beautifully with Salesforce, Microsoft Dynamics, and other CRM systems.
Hearsay is used by more than 170,000 financial advisors and insurance agents. Our clients include Morgan Stanley, Goldman Sachs, Wells Fargo, JP Morgan Chase, Prudential, New York Life and Allstate. We enable them to get a real-time pulse of field conversations and to trigger more effective targeted advisor-client outreach with AI-optimized calls, text messages, email follow-ups, and social media interactions.
About the role:
- Conduct best practice audits, lead user research, carry on usability tests to feed the design process with synthesised report findings.
- Create thoughtful and appropriate solutions to design challenges of all sizes.
- Collaborate with product managers and engineers - from discovery to delivery, and after release.
- Design engaging experiences in an iterative manner, using flow diagrams, sketches and wireframes, taking care to validate your concepts with stakeholders along the way.
- Translate validated concepts into experiences, by means of interaction design and high-fidelity visual composites.
- Follow the internal design system for UI/UX when translating the validated concepts into experiences
- 5-10 years experience designing and shipping digital products and systems.
- You have in-depth knowledge of the tools and practices of HCD and UX.
- You have experience in creating designs, with one or more of the following programs or technologies – Axure, Sketch, Adobe Creative Suite, Figma.
- You have a user-first mindset — lots of empathy, advocacy, and a passionate drive to do what's right.
- You're humble but confident, with an understanding of how research, data and instinct play into decision making.
- You have great analytical skills, able to identify problems and come up with solutions.
- You are proactive and have a sense of process ownership.
- You are eager to learn continuously.
It is a plus if you have:
- A background in working with or developing design systems.
- A trackable history designing digital products end-to-end.
- Experience working with or being part of an agile product development team.
We offer you:
- Central location with fantastic colleagues.
- Competitive salary with benefits.
- On-site food and beverages.