Product Marketing Manager
What are you looking for in your next company? Rock-solid products? A collaborative, friendly culture? The opportunity to have real, measurable impact? True diversity? If any of these matter to you, we have some great things to talk about.
Hearsay is looking for a dynamic Product Marketing Manager to drive market strategy and execution for the Hearsay Platform. This position will be responsible for working closely with our product team to translate features and functions into value by developing positioning, messaging, and product communication strategies that will resonate with our target audience and drive demand.
About the role
- Develop, tailor, and deliver core positioning, messaging, thought leadership and customer stories to grow our customer base
- Be a key partner in product strategy, bringing market insights into the product development process including competitive intelligence and customer input
- Orchestrate, plan and manage the product launch and product communications with a focus on process improvement
- Collaborate with customers, partners, and cross-functionally within the organization to advocate for and improve our products
- Be the expert on our buyers and how Hearsay wins. Ensure the GTM team understands and can clearly communicate key competitive differentiators.
- Partner with the product management team to strategically drive the Customer Advisory Councils to deliver value to our customer and direct feedback to the Hearsay team
- Serve as a product expert in client-facing and/or industry events
- 5+ years of related software Product Marketing and/or solution marketing experience
- MBA is a plus
- Financial Services Industry (or translatable) experience
- Ability to speak with C-level executives and large groups
- Outstanding writer and verbal communicator
- Strong project management skills and ability to build and improve processes
- Equally comfortable working with customers, partners and cross-functionally
- Analytically minded to keep abreast of the market and competitive landscape
- You love working with people with diverse approaches and thinking