What are you looking for in your next company? An open, friendly culture? Smart application of an excellent tech stack? Real diversity? Rock-solid products? If these matter to you, we have some great things to talk about.
Hearsay Systems is looking for talented HR Coordinator to join our People team in Salt Lake City!
Who is Hearsay?Hearsay Systems leads the field in offering sophisticated client engagement products to companies within the financial services vertical. Founded in 2009 and helmed by Clara Shih, we are a tightly knit and dedicated group that passionately believes in our products, our people, and our culture. Our products engage customers across Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter, and Instagram, and sync beautifully to Salesforce, Microsoft Dynamics, and other CRM systems. Our customers include Morgan Stanley, Goldman Sachs, Wells Fargo, JP Morgan Chase, Prudential, New York Life and Allstate. We enable them to get a real-time pulse of field conversations and to trigger more effective targeted advisor-client outreach with AI-optimized calls, text messages, email follow-ups, and social media interactions.
About The Role:
- As People Ops Coordinator, you will play a key part in helping our employees and managers navigate their day to day HR requests and in helping the People Team maintain the integrity and accuracy of our data and resources across Hearsay
- Acting as the first point-of-contact for employee inquiries
- Escalation of issues to the appropriate resources
- Supporting the employee onboarding and offboarding process, including document management and employee communications
- Maintaining confidential company and employee e-files, ensuring accuracy and compliance
- Documenting workflow and proceduresUpdating internal resources, such as the Hearsay Employee Resources Wiki
- Assisting the People Operations team with various projects and initiatives as needed
- With things like team player and strong sense of empathy as givens, the ideal candidate would also possess the following skills/qualities:
- Minimum 1-2 years experience in an HR or administrative support role
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail
- Ability to handle and maintain a high-level of confidentiality
- Comfortable working for a remote manager (manager is based in San Francisco)
- Customer service mindset
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Ability to multi-task and set priorities in a fast-paced environment
- Database and/or HRIS savvy (we use ADP WorkforceNow)
- Competency in G Suite by Google
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
- Experience in Human Resources
- Experience with ADP software