Product Specialist (Technical Support Specialist)
What are you looking for in your next company? An open, friendly culture? Smart application of an excellent tech stack? Real diversity? Rock-solid products? If these matter to you, we have some great things to talk about.
Hearsay Systems is looking for an amazing Product Specialist (Technical Support) to join our Customer Support team in our office in New York City!
At Hearsay Systems, one of the ways we get our kicks is by delivering a customer experience that delights our users. Our Customer Support team is at the heart of the customer experience (if we do say so ourselves). We sincerely enjoy helping, solving, strategizing, bantering, chatting, listening, and doing all other kinds of things for our customers. We truly enjoy helping make our customers successful!
Who is Hearsay?
Hearsay Systems leads the field in offering sophisticated client engagement products to companies within the financial services vertical. Founded in 2009 and helmed by Clara Shih, we are a tightly knit and dedicated group that passionately believes in our products, our people, and our culture. Our products engage customers across Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter, and Instagram, email, text, and voice. And every product syncs beautifully to Salesforce, Microsoft Dynamics, and other CRM systems.
Hearsay is used by more than 170,000 financial advisors and insurance agents. Our clients include Morgan Stanley, Goldman Sachs, Wells Fargo, JP Morgan Chase, Prudential, New York Life and Allstate. We enable them to get a real-time pulse of field conversations and to trigger more effective targeted advisor-client outreach with AI-optimized calls, text messages, email follow-ups, and social media interactions.
About the role:
- Understand and act as a first point of contact for Hearsay products and applications
- Own the customer experience by effectively prioritizing and addressing support-related questions via the phone and Zendesk ticketing solution
- Liaise with the Customer Success, Engineering, and Product teams to pass along customer feedback, account trends, and escalating and quickly resolving issues
- Ability to maintain composure and customer focus while troubleshooting and solving technical issues
- Consistently attain Hearsay's target customer satisfaction score
- Maintain SLAs
- Maintain a thorough knowledge and understanding of the Hearsay platform across the organization and down to individual clients
- Execute our support strategy and build stellar relationships with our customers
- Demonstrate deep execution focus by achieving quarterly goals at the team level
- Focus on continuous team improvement by onboarding new team members
- 2-4 years of relevant technical support experience, ideally within the B2B, SaaS, and/or FinTech industry
- You have a real passion for customer service and a rare ability to understand enterprise customer needs
- Successful record of going above and beyond your job description to better our relationships with customers and vendors
- You understand and use common social media and digital tools as well as demonstrate an ability to triage applications at an in-depth level
- You can easily navigate customers through a variety of complex and technical obstacles
- Excellent prioritization skills and an ability to make decisions quickly
- You care about your work and you strive to deliver in a timely manner
- Knowledge of Zendesk, JIRA, Looker, and Intercom a plus
- Communication: Stellar verbal and written communication in English
- Analytical Mindset: Ability to think on one's feet and find creative solutions at an application and account level
- Collaborative/Leadership: Excellent teammate with a positive attitude and a strong sense of self direction and the ability to work across all internal teams and influence coworkers