Senior FP&A Analyst
Remote locations; Raleigh North Carolina, Orlando or New Brunswick, Canada.
Hearsay Systems is the leading client engagement platform provider for financial services. Our platform is used by over 150,000 agents and advisors, providing automated workflows and analytics for fostering personalized relationships at scale. The world’s leading financial services companies, including Morgan Stanley, Goldman Sachs, Wells Fargo, JP Morgan Chase, Prudential, New York Life and Allstate, count on Hearsay for a real-time pulse of field conversations and to trigger targeted advisor-client outreach with AI.
Hearsay is headquartered in San Francisco with offices in Seattle, New York, Chicago, Budapest and Manila and has raised $50M in venture capital from Sequoia and NEA.
We are looking for a talented candidate to fill our Senior FP&A Analyst role. This role will be remote and can be located in any of the following cities; Raleigh North Carolina, Orlando or New Brunswick, Canada. This is a highly visible individual contributor role that provides the opportunity to have a tremendous impact on our business.
What you'll do:
- Manage the monthly Close and Forecasting process
- Own and maintain the FP&A system
- (Adaptive Insights) and the corporate financial model
- Build models based on historical trends and current expectations that drive forecasting; including revenue, cash, and spending drivers
- Handle all parts of the financial statement: Profit & Loss (expenses), balance sheet (accounting statement) and cash flow (how you manage and forecast)Work with department executives regarding spend
- Own the reporting on budget variances comparing closed periods to the budgets and evaluate overages
- Report on the data (KPIs) based on financial performance
- Prepare reporting / slides for management and for the board meetings
Who you are:
- Bachelor's degree in: Finance, Economics or Business Administration
- 3-5 years of experience in an FP&A role
- Deeply understand how to interpret financial results, assess potential future impacts based on those results, and recommend and implement the best course of action
- Strong communication skills and the ability to distill data into concise takeaways
- Ability to communicate results and recommendations to executive management
- Experience within fintech or at a SAAS company is preferred
- Possess strong inner drive
- Experience with the systems we use is a plus, primarily: Adaptive Insights, Netsuite, Tipalti