#HSonAir Podcast: How to Create Your Own Podcast
June 20, 2017
Since we launched Hearsay On the Air, I’ve often been asked, how did you do it? Specifically, what does it take to create the show, what equipment do we use, and the things to consider when crafting a program.
In Episode 106, I share specific insights on how you can create your own podcast based on our own experience. As part of the episode, I also offer suggestions as well as a list and explanation of all the equipment we use to produce every podcast. Hopefully, this show will inspire you to take the leap and create your own program. If you do, please reach out to me so that I can promote it, and possibly be YOUR guest.
Be part of the conversation with @victorgaxiola and @alissadossantos on Twitter using hashtag #HSonAir. If you have a question, comment or suggestion, please send an email to OnAir@HearsayCorp.com. We also invite you to “like” our podcast page on Facebook where we share posts about the podcast, our guests and other fun stuff.
If you like the music on the show, follow the special #HSonAir playlist on Spotify.
- 11 Critical Podcast Statistics of 2017 by Jay Baer
- @nanosuperdog on Twitter
- Audacity Recording Software
- Libsyn Media Server
- Audio Technica Dynamic Microphone
- Microphone Pop filter
- Desktop Microphone stand
- Alto 8 Channel Professional Mixer
- Roland R-05 Digital Recorder
- #HSonAir Podcast: Highlights from 2017 Hearsay Summit – The Advisor Cloud Conversation
- #HSonAir Podcast: Improving Advisor and Agent Selling Skills via The Taylor Method
- #HSonAir Podcast: How Prudential Empowers Their Advisors to Use Texting