In Episode 107, Dr. Peter Meyers (@dr_pete), marketing scientist at Moz, and Greg Kroleski (@gregkroleski), Hearsay data manager, join me to discuss the results and highlights from our recently released joint research report, “The State of SEO: Search Engine Rankings for Wealth Management Firms.” In our conversation, we discuss why we embarked on this analysis and how we came to our conclusions, including the value of local, paid and organic search, the growing impact of mobile, and the increasing importance of search-optimized local advisor websites in the wealth management industry.
Be part of the conversation with @victorgaxiola on Twitter using hashtag #HSonAir. If you have a question, comment or suggestion, please send an email to OnAir@HearsayCorp.com. We also invite you to “like” our podcast page on Facebook where we share posts about the podcast, our guests and other fun stuff.
- Moz Local Report: Who’s Winning Wealth Management? by Dr. Peter Meyers
- Moz Beginners Guide to SEO
- The State of SEO: Search Engine Rankings for Wealth Management Firms [Research Report]
- Hearsay and Moz Rank SEO Winners in Wealth Management [Press Release]
- Wealth Management Firms: Who’s Winning in SEO?
- Thrivent Financial Success Story: Improving Local Reach
- PwC: Wealth, Asset Management Industry Not Investing Enough in Digital
- 5 Content Tips to Make Your Website Stand Out and Generate Leads