#HSonAir Podcast: Highlights from 2017 Hearsay Summit – The Advisor Cloud Conversation
May 30, 2017
In Episode 105, co-host Alissa Dos Santos and I review the highlights and themes from our 2017 Hearsay Summit in San Francisco, themed around the Advisor Cloud Conversation. Taking a 30,000-foot view of the two-day event, we explore how much the financial services industry has evolved in the past few years since we held our first Summit back in 2013. Specifically, we discuss how much the finserv industry has advanced from the development of social networks for one-to-many methods of communicating, to more personal one-to-one message mediums (text, email and social network messaging).
Be part of the conversation with @victorgaxiola and @alissadossantos on Twitter using hashtag #HSonAir. If you have a question, comment or suggestion, please send an email to OnAir@HearsayCorp.com. We also invite you to “like” our podcast page on Facebook where we share posts about the podcast, our guests and other fun stuff.
If you like the music on the show, follow the special #HSonAir playlist on Spotify.
- Watch Hearsay CEO and founder Clara Shih’s opening keynote:
- Watch the panel discussion, “A Conversation With Facebook, LinkedIn, Microsoft and Oracle,” moderated by Alissa:
- Recap of Hearsay Summit 2017: The Mobile Advisor Cloud
- Measuring ROI from Digital: How Does Your Company Stack Up?
- The New Mobile Imperative in Financial Services
- The Advisor Cloud Completes the Customer Experience
- Scaling Compliance for Social Media and Texting
- Empowering the Field to Connect Authentically in the Digital Age
- The Future of Social Media: Video, Paid Content and 1-to-1 Messaging
- Hearsay Summit 2017: All keynote and panel videos
- #HearsaySummit coverage on Twitter